Army Thread april 25th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread april 25th

Happy Saturday TROOPERS, Don't know where everyone one is this GRAND morning but there was no Army started so "A GIRLS GOTTA DO WHAT A GIRLS GOTTA DO".....
    It is another beautiful day here...I love spring time...everything is new and fresh. It just feels so good to be alive and sober !!!
    I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend...stay happy and sober !!!
    sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Army Thread april 25th

I went ballistic on my whole family last night and said "Hello, I am Dying here" can you all just really ignore it and walk away" I think that they are going to try and help me
    "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Army Thread april 25th

Good Morning Evie, yep I dont know where everyone is, I was trying to start the thread earlier but dident know how!! Well it is a dull dark rainy dreary day here, hope it clears up need to go for a walk. I went out for a meal last night and ate too much waht am I like?

Comment

Army Thread april 25th

I am 119 on the waiting list for those who need treatment and have no insurance

Comment

Army Thread april 25th

Oops Oney & Sea xposted good morning

Comment

Army Thread april 25th

Sea,

Sending hugs and good thoughts your way.

I hope your family can help in anyway they can. Meanwhile, do whatever you can to take care.

Love,
            Cindi
            AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Army Thread april 25th

We are gonna be in the mid 80's today and tomorrow. I am going to the beach tomorrow if Emylee doesn't have me hospitalized today

Comment

Army Thread april 25th

My son Chris went up and down her head last night and she came to me to help me

Comment

Army Thread april 25th

Sea
                  Do you not have free treatment if you cannot afford insurance?

Comment

Army Thread april 25th

Oney, Get some real goodies at the market while you're there...Check out the fresh strawberries and fresh spring asparagus...that should put a nice sparkle in your beautiful Irish eyes...me thinks alittle spring tonic is in order here ???

Sea, I pray to GOD they listened to you !!! I mean it...Don't let up until they do. Promise me that you will keep asking for help until they hear you.
                    YOU ARE SO WORTH RECOVERY AND THEY KNOW IT !!!

Comment

Army Thread april 25th

Yep I am 119 on the waiting list for inpatient treatment

Comment

Army Thread april 25th

My son Chris was sick for most of his life, so we were joined at the hip. We have a special bond. I was shocked that he went at Emylee like that, but she is young and self centered and He knows that she makes my recovery more difficult

Comment

Army Thread april 25th

Irish, you just go to the front page and click on general. then in the upper corner you click on "new post" and there you go...If I can do it.....WELL then I know ....

Comment

Army Thread april 25th

Sea
                            Do you not have free treatment if you cannot afford insurance?

Comment

Army Thread april 25th

Sea,

119 seems like forever but it will move quickly.

Remember, "rehab" today is really just detox in the US. The counselors at my rehab grumbled about it all the time.

I truly wish I had been able to go to a half way house after my last rehab.

I hope you think about that. Living in the world, sober and accountable for a few months sure can be a great start.

Love,
                              Cindi
                              AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Working...
                              X