Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Total weirdness

Just logged on for the first time!

I've been "imbibing" heavily for 3 to 4 years.

Just started to try to stop.

Here is my last month as I have taken count:

0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 1 0 0 1 3 (Business trip to Vegas) 3 3 6 6 0 0 1

Last night I got bombed.

Any advice?

Total weirdness

heya... just read ur post but I don't understand what the numbers are referring to?

Comment

Total weirdness

Numbers are drinks from the last month. I went 3 weeks with no drinks!

Comment

Total weirdness

:hello2::colorwelcome::wave::groupluv:
        :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
        best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Total weirdness

THANKS

:thanks:

Comment

Total weirdness

Welcome Bunge, I would say that you did a really great job with all those alcohol free days...Were you using the drink tracker ???
            I love Legas....married the man of my dreams in the "little White chapel" on Vegas Blvd. Don't really drink much when I am there...tooo busy playing Nickle poker BUT I can see how the whole atmosphere could set you off.
            I would say that you stopped before so I know you can do it again.this time maybe get a plan in place for (what to do) when AL comes a knocking...That way you'll be ready and he won't knock you out !!!
            sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Total weirdness

Hi Bunge; Just noticed this thread. Great job on 3 weeks AF. That's an accomlishment to be proud of. :goodjob:

If you're looking for ideas about how to transition to drinking moderately try the Long Term Moderaters Thread. You'll find a lot of support and advice about thoughtful incorporation of alcohol in your life, especially helpful for those of us who've gotten into some bad habits with alcohol in the past. Using Drink Tracker is a great tool, but having a plan and getting support are also helpful.

Have you read Roberta's book? thought about supplements? exercise regularly? thought about the CDs? Many of us have found the "whole program" contributes to long term sucess.

Best to you. Feel free to PM me if you'd like.

Ask

Comment

Working...
              X