How do you put a photo in a post?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven't been able to figure out how to put a picture in a post. Is there anyone that can tell me? Thanks!
    Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Looks like no one knows but lots of folks do it. Speak up people! I forgot how to also. Well, I have not tried in a while but I think I forgot. Give dill a hand!

Comment

Dill - some folk know how to put really big pictures up - I don't know how to do that. But for one that comes up quite small, I go to 'Go Advanced'. Along the top you'll see a Paper clip. Click on that, it will ask you to upload your image. Do so. Then (and this is the important bit) go back to the arrow next to the Paper clip thingy. The file name you have uploaded should appear, so hit that. The photo won't actually appear until it's posted.

Dog ... does that make any sense?

Other people may have different approaches - this one works for me.

Comment

picture in post test

Hi, Lucky and Thanks, Tawny! Now I need to figure out how to do a bit larger. Like you said, some folks here put larger photos. Anyway, here's one of my dogs! Attached files [img]/converted_files/882535=4919-attachment.jpg[/img]
        Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

trying it too...

Attached files [img]/converted_files/882734=4920-attachment.jpg[/img] [img]/converted_files/882734=4921-attachment.jpg[/img]
          The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Working...
          X