Reply to stepintime

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reply to stepintime

mwo never changes then ? One persons opinions are simply that, then as per usual a load of other people jump in to attack. We are all entitled to our opinions - except on mwo ... Come to West Africa if you want to see people working hard to survive with no benefit systems, pay for medical treatment before you are allowed to enter the hospital even if your leg is cut off, cook on open fires and medication costs a days wage, electrity if you can afford a generator and fuel as the national grid works sporadically - maybe 20 minutes today or an hour tomorrow. Only the most affluent have COLD running water. While the gov enjoys the money. If we are all one world help them too ? There are kids here with a life expectancy of 45 years old. I too am tired of all the illegal (mainly) immigrants - claiming fake asylum etc obtaining free 5 bedroom houses, even clothing vouchers which they have complained isnt their style of clothing ! And they want washing machines, tumble dryers, microwaves etc. A lot of people (British - of whatever colour or creed) are tired, the retirement age has now been raised to 70. My own father has had a quadruple heart by-pass and has many other medical problems at age 65 he worked till he was 58 when he became ill. He paid in for 43 years, and my mum is still fighting the system for him to get all he is entitled to. And she too is not well. I have now put more info out here than i would normally. But lets face it the world is in "it" deep. And please note I have worked with refugees as a health professional in the UK so no need to attack me ! We will all need good luck or God soon the way the world is going !
    ?We are one another's angels?
    Sober since 29/04/2007

Comment

Reply to stepintime

Zenstyle;602551 wrote: Let me explain something here. This man is in REAL trouble. He is HOMELESS. This is not the fecking time to be warbling on about politics or the state of the country Stepintime. You're sitting there in your comfy chair in your nice room with you damn computer giving forth about stuff like that while someone is sleeping on the streets!!! Can't you SEE what we are talking about here???

I am just saddened and sick that people can be so wrapped up in themselves and so selfish and so cold-hearted.
      as you complain about her, you too are making assumptions. Stepintime may be homeless too, we dont know what anyones life is ...
      ?We are one another's angels?
      Sober since 29/04/2007

Comment

Reply to stepintime

look everybody, the world we live in was never perfect,there was always the haves & the haves nots,unfortunately there always will be,seanuk was part of our community & i think most people here was helping one of there own as we can relate to a lot of his problems(i can)the issues of government policy of any country should not be an issue here,there are other ways to try & change that,let us hope & pray or whatever that sean uk gets back on track & keep the politics maybe for another day

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
        I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Reply to stepintime

I try not to get involved in this sort of stuff but Zen....let it go....me thinks you are trying to be agrumentative. She had a point...many of us agree with it but choose to shrug our shoulders and say....no matter the state of our politics we need to help those in need. I would hope we all take care of those in need....those that don't......so be it.....they will face their maker......let us PLEASE let the arguement over ONE persons post on this tread die a quiet and peaceful death. Let us, from this point forward, support who needs to be supported!
          Finally Free

Comment

Reply to stepintime

I have compassion in my heart for Sean, and I'm so proud to be part of a forum who has the same compassion.

Sean, stay well friend and I hope things improve for you.
            Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Reply to stepintime

Zen...I think you are a REALLY great person....just cant stand the agrueing here....have enough of that in my home life.......love ya girl!
              Finally Free

Comment

Working...
              X