ugh the aweful mornings after

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So the soon to be ex took the kids overnight to the beach this weekend. Boy I was like a kid in a candy shop! Ran right out and got a box of wine. Idiot. Needless to say it was not good. Hoping I did not drink and dial or text or type, but I don't know. Fell out of my bed and hit my head and kicked my to so damn hard I think I broke it. so yesterday since I was hungover I drank again. Bright huh? and even though I stopped in the evening and drank lots of seltzer I was very sick this am. So the fact that I had to pay my lawyer 500 hundred today and need to get back to work but my co is slow w/that, and I have lots of paperwork/ housework etc. and it is that time of the month is all blown out of proportion b/c I am hungover again. Well was I drank to feel better but stopped. Ordered naltexone and am gonna do my best till it gets here. Looking forward to having all the happy things that come w/not drinking like so many you do.
    One out of four people in this country is mentally unbalanced. Think of your 3 closest friends...If they seem OK then you are the one.

just do your best today in a new day look forward to the future .. stay strong and think positive
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Hi TM - I find PMT time was a big trigger for me...and of course the hangovers are so much worse. Hope the nal works...keep us posted.

xo

Comment

Hi TM. I totally wrecked myself this weekend and was feeling the same pain as you. I'm also feeling a lot of pain now because I have let myself down over a marriage breakdown. Stress = drink for me.
        Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
        AF May 23 09 to July 09
        AF December 16, 09 FORWARD.

Comment

Working...
        X