The Next day Thread Wed 29th April

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi all...been to the gym this morning - pump, say it loud & proud people!! Actually I prefer 'the dark art'.
    Am feeling a bit frantic today...lots to do & organise for moving - but I'm in my element really (I love to organise stuff) And I'm off to get my hair done now (YES, it's very necessary - my last appt with my lovely hairdresser here...wish I could take him with me) I'm seriously getting in touch with my inner bogan - my dark roots are about 2 inches long...s'pretty!
    I hope everyone's OK today...I know there's a bit of turmoil. Pan, I'm feeling for you mate...it's a tough time.
    Smoochies.
    xo

morning all.

Last day of the school holidays and i am taking the kids to the aquarium. My shin splints have finally got the better of me, no gym today.

Good luck with the packing Angel. How soon are you moving?

Comment

Hi Angel, Ezz.

Ezz are you going to the aquarium up at Joondalup? Say hello to the leafy seahorses for me.

Pan -did you get to the beach yesterday?

Nothing much to report. My alcohol consumption is creeping up again, unfortunately its Mr Sweats who is a major trigger, or rather how I react to him. I think I might pop over to the AF daily thread and hang out for a while.

Bx
      Proud to be SLIGHTLY SLOVENLY.:wavin:

[/COLOR]

Comment

Hello all.

I have picked myself up and got myself going again.

Today is a new day and I have been making the most of it. Bin day so lots of cleaning up to do from palms. Have just returned from the beach - it is absolutely gorgeous down there. Well, it's gorgeous weather all round.

I'm not going to let stuff I can do nothing about push me under.

Hope everyone is having a great day and thanks for your support over a tumultous time for me.
        Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
        AF May 23 09 to July 09
        AF December 16, 09 FORWARD.

Comment

Evening all!
          That's really good to hear, Pan. That's the attitude! I can't imagine how hard things must be for you at this time. You're a real fighter you know.........Bravo!!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Ezz, I'm moving in about 3 weeks...heaps to get rid of or sell.
            Bets, I feel the same way at the moment (creeping up), I just checked out that thread...looks really good, might check it our again tmrw.
            Pan, I'm so happy you found the beauty in the beach again...you're such a strong lady.
            G & everyone big smoochies...hey I wonder where Eskimo went??

xo

Comment

Calling Esky, come in Esky.......??

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Working...
              X