Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What matters~

I apologize.

I know that this difficulty is abrasive because it is a particle that is not simple.

I should have been more attentive.

I know it may be not in my life time that relief is addressed so that you and yours and your children
    will be in comfort.

I understand abundance as glory.

I sacrifice my pride in your honor.
    I honor your sacrifice to be a priviledge to your escape.

No matter what the day, the hour or the century, be aware that my arms will unfold to your need for comfort
    and rest will identify your confusion.

I want to leave this island.
    :notes:Theme2be

" Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections but instantly set about remedying them~everyday begin the task anew".-Saint Francis de Sales

What matters~

wel,hi theme ,there are many ways to cope with addiction,it seems yours is with words,i hope you find this site as interesting as i,gyco

Comment

What matters~

Don''t leave Theme -- we're here for you!
      "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

What matters~

Sorry I don't know how to copy in Greyscale yet, but I'm learning . . .

"No matter what, the day, the hour or the century, be aware that my arms will unfold to your need for comfort and rest willl identify your confusion". (Theme2Be)

back at ya T2B . . . :l

You are truly a Spirit of many colours, like that of a beautiful RAINBOW . . .

Comment

What matters~

My island is what separates. It is not really a leaving, but, more of a reconnection with originality and what "matters", which to me is what is you and myself in our truest form without the beast.

Gyco, you are the poet, you made sense of my confusion. I never realized when I come here and seemingly babble and mispell my intent, it is nevertheless helping my spirit correct the error.

Mywayout is my white out. I can redesign the chaos while I make attempts to resurface from the unconscious state I am rendered.

Polaryzed, One2 and my sister Dee , know you have my loyalty. I can sense your kind and generous spirits. I arose this morning, to guzzle away the sorrow and after finding the PM, I returned to your open arms and choose a different route.
          When I come here, my soul is bleeding. The only way I know how to stop it is to start typing. As I am deeply shy, it amazes me that I step into the forum and expose my shadows.

That actually speaks volumes about you and the other individuals that are here.

I am very lonely and that is why the liquid can be so deceptive as I begin with a simple gesture of putting my head on "its" shoulder and it ends in me being captive and isolated.

I rise up enough to see the sun on the horizon through your words and I am sure my continuous redundency is odd to some.
          To my lifes continuation, it is essential.

Thank you forever for being patient, kind, attentive.
          You represent assurance in its purest form.
          :notes:Theme2be

" Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections but instantly set about remedying them~everyday begin the task anew".-Saint Francis de Sales

Comment

What matters~

Theme
            Thank you for a beautiful warm and corageous post. You are claiming your freedom from lonlieness by naming it and sharing it here. You are choosing the right people as companions and hopefully our words will convey mutual respect support and love. Thank you so much you have touched my soul.:l

Comment

What matters~

Theme :l:l:l

xo

Comment

What matters~

Keep on typing friend, we are here to listen.
                Sending you strength and support to see the sun today!
                Love
                Dee
                "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Working...
                X