Army Thread 29 April

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 29 April

A very good morning to all around the world from a overcast but spring like Cymru.
    Hope you all get what needs to be done today achieved with a smile on your face!
    Prayers being said for Sean. Everyone has been so great in donating for a roof over this good mans head.
    Have a great day everyone. X
    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Army Thread 29 April

morning cymru & all to come,it it raining here and kind of dark (o i 4 got to open my eyesof now in the rain for a cycle,not looking forward to that,but then its not what you look at, its what you seecatch you all later

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 29 April

Morning folks.
      I can't believe it's nearly May already. I'm looking forward to some decent weather so I can get into the hills for a few weekends walking and camping.
      I hope Sean's safe and warm.
      Have a good day!

Comment

Army Thread 29 April

Hi guys.
        I am delighted about the support sean is having too. Night before last they allowed him to stay in the office at the shelter cos the weather was so awful. There are a lot of very kind people in this world.
        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 29 April

Can I come walking and camping with you pops? Pleeease! It is my mission this summer to do as many walks as poss, and see some beauty around Britain.
          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread 29 April

Walking is the best. My legs are on fire I feel tired but there is peace in my mind.

Comment

Army Thread 29 April

Oh. And it's free too!

Comment

Army Thread 29 April

Scotland's lovely cymru, when you get past the industrial belt, well, when it had some indusrty.
                Get yourself up here and I'll show you some lovely sights.
                (Scottish Tourist Board sponsored post)

Comment

Army Thread 29 April

...and starting, I've done lots of long distance walking and I agree. There is nothing like crawling into a sleeping bag after 25 miles on the hills.

Comment

Army Thread 29 April

good morning all,no rain here,and yes it is sad about shaun,hes come this far,he will survive,i have to say,for some of the comments that have been made,he sure must love his homeland,its more expensive to live over there,then in canada and the united states put together,shaun you have taken a challenge on,i will be back,gyco

Comment

Army Thread 29 April

slow here today just got in from taking the garbAGE OUT THINK WINTERS COMING HAHAHA

Comment

Army Thread 29 April

Morning ALL, Wish I was out walking...even in the rain. Me thinks another day in bed is what is in order for this Girlie. If I had done that when the Spidie first did his (no no) on my (knee knee) I would still be saying (ouch ouch) !!!!....... NOT LMFCTO.............But hope to be SOON !!!!!!!!!!
                        Everyone out there...I WISH YOU A WONDERFUL SOBER WEDNESDAY !!!!
                        sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Army Thread 29 April

Morning! What's happening with sea? Wondering if she got her package of kudzu & l-glute yesterday & id she's got nex. from darlene? Anybody know?
                          sigpic
                          Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Army Thread 29 April

Guys sean slept in an underground car park last night prayers and candles needed

Comment

Army Thread 29 April

A friend's Dad is homeless (in the UK) and he has had to live in his car since before Christmas because this area doesn't have any thing for single homeless people - it really is so frightening. Prayers and Candles for Sean definitely.

Bx

Comment

Working...
                              X