Army Thread 29 April

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 29 April

Sean already has our first lot, I have just received an email that it has been collected.

We are talking about the last $50, so it is no panic, he already has the big part of the money. I will probably go the Postal Order route, and send the money to my sister via Paypal.

Comment

Army Thread 29 April

Paypal.
      Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
      AF May 23 09 to July 09
      AF December 16, 09 FORWARD.

Comment

Army Thread 29 April

Pan -icked;603154 wrote: Well in Australia we are advised that WU are not the way to go.
        The problem with WU is the fees- they are very expensive, but they are instant, and we had to do this as quickly as possible.

I think they have a bad name not because of the company itself but because of all the scammers that try to use them to trick people out of money.

Comment

Army Thread 29 April

Sorry xposted Marb.
          Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
          AF May 23 09 to July 09
          AF December 16, 09 FORWARD.

Comment

Army Thread 29 April

Oh, yeah... there must be a way in this day and age.

Comment

Army Thread 29 April

Hi Marby and AFM,
              Marbs, you have done a really good thing here for Sean....you are a STAR! I hope he can start getting himself situated and off the street....I pray for him every day! Krigs
              "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Army Thread 29 April

Hi all. Hope all is well. Great to see everyone helping Sean. Your all such good eggs! Marbs especially for getting the ball rolling.
                Have spent today cleaning my house and moving things around. Has been great fun. Now getting ready for the big footie game tnt. YAY!!
                To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread 29 April

Hello Army
                  Just catching up on todays posts, well done Marbi great job on Seans money. I am so delighted that he doesnt have to sleep rough. I think we should all give ourselves a big round of applause and a standing ovation for Marbi. :l:l

Comment

Working...
                  X