The Next Day Thread - Thursday 30 April 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, I can't sleep and I will be paying for it later. I don't sleep normally anyway, so I spose it doesn't really matter.

Anyway, for such a long time, Angel, you are not starting the thread. SURPRISE....

Have a great day everyone. I seriously do need to get some sleep soon. Talk with you tomorrow.

Thanks.
    Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
    AF May 23 09 to July 09
    AF December 16, 09 FORWARD.

Oh, and I forgot to tell you. For so long I have been waiting for the sun to come around to the west at just the right amount at sunset and guess what? I took the camera out without the battery!
    Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
    AF May 23 09 to July 09

Comment

I think it's an IDIOT throw over from the post I posted earlier.
      Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
      AF May 23 09 to July 09

Comment

Hey Pan - it's nice for someone else to start it!
        So I see you're back on the AF wagon...I really need to join you...I feel I'm on the slippery slope. We're moving back to Oz in about 3 weeks and it's so easy to say 'Oh, we're in limbo right now...I'll sort myself out after we're settled again' and then there's leaving do's and then there'll be returning do's when we get back - but I know it's just another excuse. I'm seeing the Dr about champix but not until next Monday. So the short term plan is to do the next 8 days AF (we're going out to dinner Friday night next week)...today being day 1.
        Thanks for listening!

xo

Comment

Good morning Pan, Angel, and all to come.
          Are you back to af Pan? I'm a bit 'out of the loop'. Yes Angel my friend. You have testing times ahead. But you sound ready for it. No stress, just do your best. I think as long as we have that winning, never giving in to the al 'lifestyle' (soul sapping, spirit/life draining waste of our feckin precious time that it is) crap, then we are in a good position to fight, or do what we need to do.
          How are thee, Crystal and Esky?
          What time is pump Ezz? Hello Betty!...Keep chopping that wood, and carrying water Tawny....
          Have a super, sober, and magical day all!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Zenstyle;603357 wrote: Hiyas you Down Unders!

Glad to see you back to your usual form Pan! Angel, you'll do just fine - methinks thee beateth up on thyself too mucheth once more... ;-) Mr G, chipper as usual... Hello to all to follow... :hiya:
            You're very kind Zenny but me thinketh me knoweth better, and henceforth should do better...eth.
            Is it Ye Olde English Day today??

I was in tears a while ago trying to get the stuff together to get a permit to send my car back to Aus...this type of thing does my head in...and I must be feeling very fragile to let it get to me...I was really sobbing!!! I've had to give up on it today and move to something else...cleaning out the filing cabinet...will start there.

Comment

Hi everyone, I am new to this thread but Pan-icked you brought tears to my eyes when I read your post on the other thread, it bought back some home truths about myself. I am on day 2 AF AGAIN!!!! I went 6 days a couple of weeks ago and I felt so good so I dont know why I caved but never mind I am back again and this time I would like to go longer but something is telling me that I wont, I surpose it might be that my mum & dad go back to the UK on saturday night and I am not looking forward to that as the next time I will see them is after xmas and it has been so good to have them both here with me this time and I know that my 3 boys are going to be so upset when they go back as well so I have to hide my own feelings and be strong for them but HEY i have done it before so I can do it again!!! I look forward to getting to know all of you here as you seem such a friendly group. chat soon love ronnie xx
              :dancin: enguin:
              starting over

Comment

Morning everyone and welcome to the thread Ronnie.

My daughter is back at school today. My son back tomorrow. House is so peaceful now without hearing the 2 fighting the whole time. Went to the gym, and am now in pain.

We have some amazing sunsets here Pan but I would really love to see a sun-rise over the ocean again.

Don't know what day I am on, have to check the drink tracker.

Comment

Hey ho, everyone. What an absolutely glorious day it is here today. It's such a happy place to live - everyone smiling and saying hello. The water is getting cold now, but the tourists will still swim. I think they're absolutely nuts. Just got back from my beach walk and seriously, I could have kept walking forever. One of the dogs just couldn't be bothered today tho.

Welcome Ronnie. I think you've posted here once before. Keep coming back so we can get to know you.

Ez, I must get down to a sunrise over the ocean one of these days. I only seem to do the sunsets. I was looking forward to catching a great one tonight, but I don't think the clouds are going to move low enough to make it interesting.

Angel, sorry to hear the move is getting on top of you. I sympathise. I've lost count of the times I've had to move and it's always a bitch. Especially the big one you have. How are you going to get your car back? Cleaning out anything like a filing cabinet always takes me ages because I find stuff I'd forgetten I had and then nothing gets done.

G, I am AF again, but if I have a drink while I'm out, I'm not going to stress about it. I'm just never again going to drink to excess. I've learned a big lesson in a number of ways.

Hope everyone has a great evening.
                  Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
                  AF May 23 09 to July 09

Comment

Thankfully after my binge I am still basically skinny. Now, how the hell do I get rid of the fat middle bit. I'm serious. We have some free gym equipment for public use on the beachfront...
                    Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
                    AF May 23 09 to July 09

Comment

Angel, I will reply to your PM when I have time to sit down and write properly. I haven't forgotten.
                      Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
                      AF May 23 09 to July 09

Comment

Evening all, And nice to see you Ronnie, and yep, a friendly bunch here, so jump in!....oh, and great going on the 2 days. You are doing it!
                        Pan, there is only one way for you to get rid of 'the fat middle bit', and i think you know what that is. It may be time for you to finally, bite the bullet. And no, i don't mean alcohol.
                        Have a great evening everyone, and roll on the w/kend!!.....Yeehaw!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Evening all.

A little problem here. I cannot remember how to do a tie, my daughter has to wear one for the first time tomorrow and no matter what I cannot get it to look respectable.

Mr G, are you are teasing Pan about P**P ? Pan, don't listen, it won't get rid of the middle bit. At least it hasn't for me. Maybe it might if I get 6 months AF under my belt.

Comment

Hi Ezz. Who me?..teasing?
                            Are you talking 'tie' as in 'tie' like you'd wear with a suit? As i would wear if i had to go to court? (cause i could try to explain here, if so?) Serious question...sorry, i don't know whether there are kid's 'ties' etc....

Comment

Of course, if you goggled it, you'd get a diagram of some sort?....Good luck.

Comment

Working...
                              X