Army Thread 30 April

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 30 April

They shaved off $10 for showing up and didn't allow grovelling. So I just paid & left.
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Army Thread 30 April

Hi Greeneyes.
      I'm off!
      My brother's got a bug. He's one of those who collaprses in a heap of jelly if he gets chapped lips, so I'm going to see if there's anything he's needing.
      I'll catch you all later.

Comment

Army Thread 30 April

Perhaps he could practice on the other groin. :H:H:H LMFCTO
        sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 30 April

I gotta go. I have to make this pile of papers on my desk disappear and get to the hole.
          sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 30 April

Evie.Lou;603580 wrote: I am with greenie on this one...as usual ...She is RIGHT ON.
            I know a GOOD ONE...name is Ralph..
            Tall
            Blonde
            Muscles
            German

gay
            Aren't you missing the litTle detail at the end of my post DARLINGS ???
            I will make it a little more clear this time

gay...RALPH IS GAY !!!....LMFCTO !!!!!!
            sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Army Thread 30 April

I will leave you lovelies to your fantasies of HUNKY RALPH...minis the GAY part and go do my DUTIES...LOVE YOUS !!!!!!

Comment

Army Thread 30 April

good morning everyone , one you crack me up, hahaha,i dont beleive its rude,you should of asked the lady to leave,if she couldnt control her child,ibeleive they call it it respecting someone elses home,have a great day gyco

Comment

Army Thread 30 April

Bengay VS Gayben LMFCTO (really doesn't take much, does it?)
                  sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 30 April

Yum, Pasta sounds GREAT !!!! Fills out the old backside. Oney, 2 lbs. is a good start. My 2 lbs. are in the other direction I am afraid .....All this sitting around waiting to heal is very fattening.
                    I've never seen In Treatment...sorta like Intervention ???
                    I just finished up my 3 morning readings and have 4 to do this afternoon. One lady brought in a photo for me to connect to and it turned out to be someone who was killed in the Holocaust ........I really got the creeps when he came thru but he was so glad to be able to connect to his family.

Comment

Army Thread 30 April

Hi everyone!

Evie Lou, I am in disagreement with everyone here. I do not think the fire walk is a good idea for you at all, I have a bad feeling about it. You need to start with something MUCH smaller and work up to it. My feelings are telling me that if you fail at it it will be much much more difficult to overcome your fear a second time. I hope you take this in the good spirit it is offered, I do care about you getting over your fear of fire I just think for you this is the wrong approach, thanks for hearing me out.

Oney, that child is a sociopath. I would not let her near my kids.

OK I'm not really a negative person, I just portray one on message boards! LMFCTO

Zen, greenie is right about the fascia, you need to keep it loose. I am a licensed massage therapist so I know about these things. There's a modality called Trimonics Spinal Balance, I don't know if it has made it to the East Coast or not but it would be a good therapy if you can find someone who can do it.
                      vegan zombies want your grains

Comment

Army Thread 30 April

Irish , one day I'll say I'm off to the gym or SOMETHING!
                        Greenie yes it would be good if the SOMETHING went like 'guys I am off to have a bit of sex' :H

Comment

Army Thread 30 April

Cycle, What do you think I should do to work up to it ??? I didn't lite a match until I was in my early 20s and even now I don't feel comfortable doing it. I have tried hypnosis and even EMDR . I really think I was burned at the stake as a witch in Europe. I have a fear of Witches that i am just now getting over.
                          I counsel others who face major fears and phobias and help them face them head on so i am trying to take my own advise. Maybe if I just go to the festival and sit beside the fire ?? Then next year i might walk it ???

Comment

Army Thread 30 April

Hi guys
                            I am seriously missing my mac now but having a lovely break. The walking is tough but absolutely stunning along with the weather today.
                            This is my first af nf and pk free holiday and do u know? I haven't missed them.
                            Oney that child is a nightmare I think u were too kind.
                            Zenny I have had massage to release scar tissue and yes it hurts in a pleasant sort of way depending on who is doing it ;-)
                            Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                            Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 30 April

Yes Evie that sounds good, just sit by the fire, love it and embrace it in your heart but do not walk it yet. Who said fire walking is facing your fear head on? Your fear is so strong that sitting by the fire IS facing your fear head on. Your nightmares should be telling you that you are not ready yet. You are a strong and brave lady, don't torture yourself over this. You will know when the time is right to walk the fire, it may be this year but baby steps first, Evie. love love love xoxoxo Beth

Evie.Lou;603818 wrote: Cycle, What do you think I should do to work up to it ??? I didn't lite a match until I was in my early 20s and even now I don't feel comfortable doing it. I have tried hypnosis and even EMDR . I really think I was burned at the stake as a witch in Europe. I have a fear of Witches that i am just now getting over.
                              I counsel others who face major fears and phobias and help them face them head on so i am trying to take my own advise. Maybe if I just go to the festival and sit beside the fire ?? Then next year i might walk it ???
                              vegan zombies want your grains

Comment

Army Thread 30 April

Cycle, Thanks so much for caring and I think I will take you wise advise and sit beside the fire and LOVE the fire....and probably start being able to sleep at night again without the nightmares....that will be nice as well...You're a very good friend ...THANKS AGAIN !!!
                                Hot off the Presses...news from the fields. We now have 6 confirmed crop circles and 5 rumors. Here's the site
                                Crop Circle at? 2009
                                First click on 2009 then on each circle. At the top of the page of each circle it will have buttons to push for (ground shots) (Field reports) (comments) (Articles)...If you click on "comments button" for each circle you will see that some of the decoders are sending in reports. It is gonna be an interesting seasons...That's for sure !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X