Additions to a great programme

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just thought id add a few other things to RJs great programme for those that are tweaking things and still searching. Firstly pleases excuse the spelling i am currently using 75 mg Toppa and the CDs and taking the morning and afternoon vitamins as outlined in RJs book . I must say I have just hit 30 days thanks RJ I owe you my LIFE . I just thought i would add to this great programme some other things that helped me the first is the work of Dr MEG PATTERSONhttp:/http://www.drmeg.net/Home.htm and secondly the machine i use i have no affiliation with these people except the fact that i find there research interesting and for me IT WORKS

Nice to see ya Capt !!! and you're doing so well with your counting numbers tooo dis-pit the topa dopa brain ...........LMFCTO !!!
    Captain 1
    Captain 2......
    sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Danny Boy, You know I love ya! So glad you are on your way! Love you too, Evie, my friend! :-) Ahhh, life is good... 387 days for me - amazing isn't it - I once was lost, but now I'm found- If I can do it, anyone can. My Danny's doing well too, Cap, by the way! He's going back to college in the fall. In the process of getting registered now. Proud and relieved mamma.
      "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

I love you too so much your breakin my heart here sherry :h So good to hear youre Dannys goin back to colledge you must be so chuffed

Comment

Hi Capt....
          Keep it up matey.

Comment

Shit stop Im trying to be serious seriously look up thge work of Dr Meg Patterson yuo beautiful geourgeous lovley scrumptous dibbly umptous ladies

Comment

hA SHIT i CANT SPELL ANY MORE

Comment

think Ill take up drinkin

Comment

{POPS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY POPS ya no matey whats a poor swabby to doHAAAAAAAAAA

Comment

This is weird i canty write topa not goosd if you writre for a livin

Comment

Anway its silly i can write....... and i dont write for a livin i sale

Comment

Electrical Stimulation to aid Drug Withdrawal | November '98 Newsletter
                        Point being to bring your attention to this site
                        Cap

Comment

Congrats on 30 days AF Capt!!! :goodjob:
                          Sorry, but I gotto laugh at the Topa Dopa -- there's nothing else you can do other than go with the flow :-D
                          "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

thanks F

Comment

ahh shit d

Comment

Working...
                              X