The Next Day Thread, Friday 01 May 09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Up late again, so starting the thread again. I am about to go to bed, but have been researching how to sleep normally. Okay, all laugh.

I cannot remember the last time I had a good night's sleep. I spend ages going to sleep and then wake up every hour or so after that. At present I feel it's a waste of time going to bed, but I have too much to do tomorrow (whoops, today) to at least not try to get some.

Catch you sometime later. Hope everyone has had a good night and enjoys a great day today.
    Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
    AF May 23 09 to July 09
    AF December 16, 09 FORWARD.

Oh funny, just reading through yesterdays thread and you people make me laugh...nice to start the day with a smile, friends.
    Pan - the fresh air at the beach should help you sleep...I've been drinking chamomile tea, it works, and have a regular routine..same time to bed, same time to get up. It really knocks ya when you can't sleep huh? I looove my bed & sleeping. Oh, and that gym equipment at the beach sounds great...if only the people who use it didn't look like such posers!!! There's a gym at North Bondi beach - poser central!!!
    Ronnie - I hope you drop by today.
    Ezz - Go you!! Im going to start the drinktracker again for May...you're really inspiring me.
    G - have a beautiful day mate.
    Betts & Tawny & Crystal & Eski & all that read this - have a happy, sober day.

xo

Comment

Oh and Pan, no need to reply to the PM...only if you really have something to say. I won't be offended, honest!!

Comment

Morning Pan, Angel, and all to come.
        Pan, i wish you well on your sleep research. That would piss me off! I know there are quite a few insomniacs here on MWO. And there are probably a couple of past threads on the subject. Have you considered posing the question/dilemma etc. as a thread?
        p.s. It might be a bit different for blokes, and i never had an issue with my weight, but i'm definately trimmer, with the occasional flashes of abs i might add, not drinking. The bloating of the face, and body has gone, which seems typical anyway, but trimmer for sure. Even my head has shrunk a little, if that were possible.
        Have a brilliant and sober day all!..................G.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Morning Pan, Angel and G,
          Well I had 7days Af under my belt, and then slipped up last weekend. It was only half a bottle of wine Fri & Sat night so that was not too bad. I was just disappointed that I set out for 30 days and didn't make it. Still I'll keep trying.
          Angel good luck with your move, and well done to Mr Cakes on getting the job.
          Pan big hugs to you, you are one strong woman.:l
          G..Hugs to you for being you, your posts always make me smile:l

Enjoy your day

Comment

morning all.

both kids at school today. now the challenge of getting them there with all their bits and bobs. Mr 4 keeps getting a nose bleed, with me thinking it is something to do with his finger.

Crystal, 7 days is very good.

Comment

Hi everyone, Hope you are all keeping well, I am on day 3 AF today which is normally my worst day so I will try and keep you posted although I have the dreaded dentist this morning I am so scared of them places that why this will be the first treatment that I have had done in over 2 years, I wouldnt mind but they are only cleaning my teeth but its that drill bit and the sound that it makes that does my head in, but I have bought myself a cd walkman so I will have that to drown the noise out (hopefully) how wimpish as I !!!!!!!!! will chat soon love ronnie xx
              :dancin: enguin:
              starting over

Comment

ezzmae;604059 wrote:

both kids at school today. now the challenge of getting them there with all their bits and bobs. Mr 4 keeps getting a nose bleed, with me thinking it is something to do with his finger.
                :H:H:H

Crystal - yay!! 7 days is great...just hop back on the wagon...plenty of room.
                Ronnie - I'm doing day 3 also *shudder* and it's FRiday night, and Mr Cakes is going to a farewell so it's just me & the kiddies. But, no al in the house & I've got heaps of choccie...I might even splurge & get Vietnamese takeaway for us...these'll keep me straight. Stick close tonight...(sorry it's day 2 for me...I keep making this mistake!!)
                Pan - I was just reading a different unpleasant thread and then I came here & thought my 2nd post might have read nasty...I just meant don't feel like you have to PM me back. I'm sure you got that but just to be sure, to be sure

I posted off the application to get car brought back into Aus today...the thing that did my head in yesterday...yay! let's hope it's right...

Comment

MORNING ALL!

It's a public holiday here so no screeching at the teens to get up, just a nice relaxed morning. We have to finish clearing out the spare (read 'junk') room as oldest teen is having Mandarin tuition tomorrow and she's coming to the house so we have to have somewhere to put her. I hope she's not scared of dogs.

Ezz - I bet you're glad you didn't get a pup - very expensive/stressful business shipping animals.

Happy Fright Night Friday All.
                  Proud to be SLIGHTLY SLOVENLY.:wavin:

[/COLOR]

Comment

Angel, you offend me? I don't think so. Sound nasty? Again, I don't think so. I took it as you meant it mate.
                    Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
                    AF May 23 09 to July 09

Comment

Hey Ronnie, I hadn't been to the dentist in about 10 years. Went last month and have to finish the whole dreaded thing off in July. Two of my teeth were just about exposing the nerves, so it's not going to be another 10 years before I go again, after this expensive exercise.

Ron, if you can get past day 3 it will get easier.
                      Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
                      AF May 23 09 to July 09

Comment

Angel, hardly anyone uses the beach equipment and the one's I have seen are definately not posers. I haven't started using them yet, but I'm going to one day... Seriously.

Glad you got the car app away.

Crystal, 7 days is a great start to 30. And you didn't go overboard, so just try again. I've refused to say I am at day 1 again after my binge. I think that would do more harm than good.
                        Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
                        AF May 23 09 to July 09

Comment

Betts, enjoy the public holiday. I used to learn Mandarin myself. I found it pretty easy, but prefer Indonesian. I used to be able to have a conversation of sorts in Indonesian, but I don't remember a lot of it now.
                          Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
                          AF May 23 09 to July 09

Comment

Ez, how many days are you now? I've lost track.
                            Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
                            AF May 23 09 to July 09

Comment

Pan I agree, going back to day 1 would be pointless.
                              If the gym at the beach is free then go for it!! There's lots of pluses - it's free, you get a great view, and if there are hot bodies on the beach then that'll motivate you...the ones down at Nth Bondi workout in their cossies...I'm not that comfortable that I can do a sit up, in my bikini, in public...even if I am really hot

Comment

Working...
                              X