my way out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my way out

Maybe he/she joined under a different name and re-posted under another for whatever reason? Maybe MWO didn't work out in the past. Who knows, but why attack so readily?

Humility and forgiveness. We have all needed to ask for forgiveness at our most horrible of times. Take a step back. Don't be so quick to judge.

Comment

my way out

Stepping back.

Over and out.

Comment

my way out

Forever, You speak the truth. Why judge?

Comment

my way out

just an observation -- Lucky's avatar in combination with the commentary makes for a very interesting thread...
          Tiny

Comment

my way out

Who cares why??? Lets just accept everyone for what they are and the help they need

Comment

my way out

Janie, why not? People may have valid reasons for changing their name. Some choose to change their name and still put their old one on their signature. Some are up front about the name change, others aren't.

The issue here is judging someone too soon. Yes, one post, but couldn't you/Lucky leave it be? Why jump all over it? Benefit of the doubt????

Comment

my way out

what does troll mean?? it sounds extremely negative. Not sure that i would respond well to that

Comment

my way out

I thought the moderators that RJ has appointed recently would have stepped in if necessary. I don't believe it's down to the general population to do this....that's why the moderators were deemed necessary in the first place.

Gia;604089 wrote: Oh for the love of God, Cacky have you ever encountered a troll on this forum yet?
                  The 'hags' here are just doing what has been done numerous times before and stopping it before it starts. And if we're wrong..we're wrong. We'll deal with that at the time.

Comment

my way out

I think Tiny nailed it! :H

Comment

my way out

im leaving this thread. i thought that the post maybe was misguided but made out of distress. i dont like this environment

Comment

my way out

Lucky, you sound like a total bitch, and I don't say things like that lightly. You have been here long enough to know better than making foul comments like that.

Indra, stay with us.
                        Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
                        AF May 23 09 to July 09
                        AF December 16, 09 FORWARD.

Comment

my way out

Cacky, don't you go either. This is a great environment. Join a thread. The Army and The Next Day are a great bunch of people.

I jumped in before I'd read the whole thread after Lucky's comment, so I'll have to go back and read what happened in between.

All I can say, is negative comments cause a lot of harm.
                          Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
                          AF May 23 09 to July 09
                          AF December 16, 09 FORWARD.

Comment

Working...
                          X