Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

draggy is back

hi all
    i started posting in february and was fully intended to mod untill lent and then going af for lent, none of that have worked out and that is the main reason i stayed away from this site , another reason is that at that time there were a few ugly threads or postings going on and i felt uncomfortably with mwo.
    limers, starty and 12many made me really feel welcome but the bitchyness of others turned me of. came back yesterday and what you guys did for sean is fantastic, but even there is nastiness shining through(stepintime) and tonight i am back and there is i think jasreeta and people are turning on him/her. maybe it is a troll but maybe not,can people not give the benefit of the doubt on mwo
    life is simple its just not easy

draggy is back

Dragonfly, I am glad you're back. I know it is sad to see people hurting each other, especially on a support site but this is the real world and people are just people. I try to focus on the good, because I believe what we focus on gets larger and grows and I pay very little attention to the bad then it seems to diminish in size.
    It works that way it my world anyway ???
    Hope you will stick around and take all the GOOD that the wonderful people on this site have to offer. There is an IGNORE FEATURE that you can use to keep from having to read any certain persons posts that you particularly find to be "not to your liking".
    sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

draggy is back

thanks evie i'll stick around and as i said what you guys have done for uksean is fantastic and one of the reasons i'm back.
      i'll just focus on the good from now on.
      draggy

Comment

draggy is back

I hear ya . . .

Hi Dragon, :welcome: Back . . .

At 1st I too was scared off after reading a particular thread and it's posts but some of the good ppl. here PM'd me and it was their kind words that convinced me that MWO is a GREAT place to get loads of Excellent Information.

Soooo Good that You came back. (I agree with Evie about positive energy).

I have an acquaintance who works in a Government office as well and over the years she has become very matter-of-fact when talking about certain issues. To know her as the person she is outside of the office is like night and day.

Anyway, I think you will find that the pro's of this forum outweight the cons in a big way.

So keep coming back and soaking up all the Wonderful and Amazing Feedback you will find here at MWO.

Comment

draggy is back

thanks polar

Comment

draggy is back

Hey Draggy!
            Good to see you!
            Like the others have said, take whats good and leave the rest...
            The good stuff far outweighs the bad.
            How are you doing?
            Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
            Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

draggy is back

i'm ok starty
              not af just having a few glasses of wine after 10 pm so i suppose its progress in some way

Comment

draggy is back

Of course its progress if you feel you are in control a bit more?
                Do you have any plans or any goal you want to achieve?

Comment

draggy is back

the only plan is to stay away from the two bottles of wine and stick with a few glasses in stead and so far so good

Comment

draggy is back

Well done!
                    have you tried any supplements to make it a bit easier?

Comment

draggy is back

no but i'm thinking of getting L glutothingy, looked for kudzu but could'nt find it in healthshops and i don't do creditcards(we don't mix:-)so cant order online

Comment

draggy is back

L Glutamine you can get from Holland and Barrett. Thats were I get mine from...I get the powdered stuff found in the body building section and take a teaspoon in the morning and again in the afternoon about 5pm. Magical stuff...

Comment

draggy is back

i can get L glutamine from evergreen healthshops but as it is at the moment i dont have to much trouble as long as i can look forward to my few glasses later on :-)

Comment

draggy is back

thanks oney, its good to be back

Comment

draggy is back

Hi Dragon, delighted to see you, was wondering where you were!

Comment

Working...
                              X