Volunteering...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Volunteering...

Yes, i think it's a cool idea...there would be so many 'human' stories to report- and people LOVE human stories- Blue Sky asked just what I was wondering- How many people? How old are they? What are the staff like- it would make fascinating reading.

Brighton is also a very popular place, I have just checked and needless to say there are thousands of searches made by people looking for information about Brighton everyday. It could become very popular for lots of reasons.

If there was nothing interesting to report from the Hostal, Sean could do a review of cheap eating places in Brighton, the best free entertainment, the cheapest accommodation in the area, there must be loads of people searching for this information everyday.

Comment

Volunteering...

Marbs that's a great idea and Sean could call it "The Prodical Son" perhaps....LOL.
      *Definition of Insanity: doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result* Albert Einstein

Comment

Volunteering...

yes, I think its a great idea, and then a book and an appearence on this morning and then OPRAH!! mY gOD, YOU WILL BE LIVING IN THE HOUSE ON THE HILL IN A YEAR OR SO!

Comment

Volunteering...

LMCTO!!!
          Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
          Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Volunteering...

UKSean,

You are a good man. I think that is why so many have rallied for you.

Comment

Volunteering...

Love you, Buddy :l
              Toughen up!

Comment

Volunteering...

Sean,
                You Rock! Keep up the great work. What an amazing spirit you have.:h

Marbella, love your ideas!
                The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Working...
                X