How about a new thread???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gabby's thread of National MWO Vent Day is SUCH A HIT!!! Gabby suggested that we lengthen it to a week. Well, I suggest that we lengthen it....PERIOD!!! We could keep the thread as it is and have it go on and on and on and on etc, etc. ad infinitum.... Or we could start a new thread each week, or we could even start a WHOLE NEW CATEGORY!!!! Hmmmm.

Of course, for that we would need the help of our esteemed leader, the revered BOARD GODDESS, RJ. It would be a great place for everyone to sound off, though, espec. if they are just needing to vent, but not necessarily needing advice. Of course if people are needing advice, they can always start their own thread, just as they do now.

Anyway, just a thought. I am really not needing to vent right now, but I am working on legal stuff to send to ex, so I am sure I will need to be venting in the not-too-distant future. But the thread is very interesting to read, and it makes me feel closer to everyone who posts!

Hugs,

Kathy:l
    AF as of August 5th, 2012

sounds good to me!
    Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

I agree....maybe if we can all do a little more venting it would be good for us all. I have been so drawn to that venting thread. I love it. It helps.....something.

Comment

Or Maybe we could just have the weekly rant!! Every week we can start a new thread for the weekly rant, and everyone can just dump whatever they want there! I'm sure I'll have something to dump soon!!
        AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Who Needs Permission????

It should be ongoing just like the Rants and Rave thread of Craigs List. This may have been the intent.

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/nyc/

This link is for best of rants and raves for NYC. You can google for other cities. It is absolutely HYSTERICAL, although I will admit some are a bit shady in content. Do not hold it against me!!! I am only responsible for any LOL's!

Comment

Working...
          X