Army Thread 3 May 09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 3 May 09

Unfortunatley, being in the school system, albeit, an accountant, I see the money being paid out for private tutalige for these types of children.....Mom and Dad wont say no or give any sort of disclipine......they (the child) end up in a very bad place.....If only more people would follow Dr Rosemond's theary of parenting!
    Finally Free

Comment

Army Thread 3 May 09

I miss everything...what Oney???????????????? Did you change your look while I was doing chores?
      Finally Free

Comment

Army Thread 3 May 09

Zen, R you familiar with Dr Rosemond? He is as old school as they get! Nothing wrong with that......
        Finally Free

Comment

Army Thread 3 May 09

I cant seem to cut and past but he is on the Omaha World Herald in the Living section at Omaha.com Home Page every Wednesday. This man knows is stuff.
          Finally Free

Comment

Army Thread 3 May 09

Ok.......here goes......this is his site.......and I might me tared and feathered but this is in direct correlation with what I feel about the "generation gap" that has widened with the last 40 years!

Rosemond.com - John Rosemond's Traditional Parenting

He really seems to keep the kids in the forefront with the best of intentions
            Finally Free

Comment

Army Thread 3 May 09

cyclefan;606412 wrote: Zen and Starty, you two are late to the party, I told Evie this earlier today. Oh except Starty mentioned Iron in a post while I was posting my post, so I guess she said Iron first.

However, hookworms seem to be involved in PICA as well, I wonder if Evie has been tested for intestinal worms? Oh Evie Lou.....???????
              That's another good idea. I raised my kids on a horse farm and i was a show groomer for years so I had plenty of opportunities to have picked up worms from animals ???
              Here I thought all along it was just my OBSESSIVE COMPULSIVE personality over doing the ice. I will check with my GP tomorrow !!! Maybe that is the amswer...I HOPE SO CAUSE I CAVED and started eating ice about 1 hour ago and now I can't stop again.......POOH !!!
              Well gotta go get ready to do the recommitment service for this lovely couple that are staying with us....They just melt my heart to see them together. He is a recovery ALKIE and she stood by him thru the whole mess. He is repaying her by being the most gentle caring partner that you can imagine....
              IMAGINE...That's it...That's the music I will play.......I was searching my brain and just in the nick of time....john Lennon will sing IMAGINE to them....
              LOVE YOUS........Have a great evening .....EVERYONE !!!!!!!!
              sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Army Thread 3 May 09

You are a jewel Evie......
                Finally Free

Comment

Army Thread 3 May 09

Goodnight all. Thank you all for my congrats today. My love to all.
                  Nos Da x
                  To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Working...
                  X