A prayer for Lucy Van Pelt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Allie so glad u r there to update us. I hope lucy is okay. She's a sweet soul. :l

Comment

Get well soon Beth,

Comment

Hope all goes well today, Beth....:l

Don

Comment

Beth....prayers are with you. Speedy recovery....IAD
          ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
          those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
          Dr. Seuss

Comment

Best wishes for Beth.:h
            Enlightened by MWO

Comment

P4T,

Any update?

Thanks

Comment

Hey guys!!!!

Wow, what a nice suprise to come on here and get all these well wishes. And Prest, you are just the best, best friend, and I was so glad you could stop to see me on the way back home from Miami.

So here is the scoop. I am still in the hospital, getting tests etc. Looks like I have some kind of intestinal blockage that came from...a few possibilites, most not really scary, but still getting checked out. I have been not right for about a week now, with bouts of the WORST stomach pains I could ever imagine. Since being admitted to the hospital, the pains are controlled by meds- THANK GOD. I have not been allowed to eat or drink anything since sat. when admitted, and did not eat much in the last week, so kinda cranky about that, but...oh well.

I just wanted to let you guys know the scoop, and thanks you for the well wishes. In hindsight, when I came into the ER Saturday night, the sight of me must have been something (I can laugh now, but not too hard cause my tummy is so sore). Moaning, cursing, crying, and then puking all over the floor. It was really very charming lol.

Love you all. I will keep you posted. I do not encourage this as a diet technique, but truly I am getting scary skinny (NEVER thought I would say that).

Thank again

With love

Beth

ps. Still not drinking, although starting to feel like a morphene junkie!!!

Pss.. Allie, you are simply amazing. Talk to you soon
                formerly known as bak310

Comment

Lucy, its so great to see you. Awesome

Comment

Hey Beth,
                    Sooooo glad to hear from you -- been worried all day. Hubby even asked about you! I am glad that Allie was able to stop by. Keep us all posted, and I hope they are able to come up with some answers soon. xoxo.

Comment

Beth
                      I am so glad you are able to check in here. There are so many people here that are worried and really care for you so we could not be happier to log in and see you were able to post. I hope that they can determine what is causing you so much pain and will be able to treat you and make you well soon.
                      :l:l
                      Get well soon!!!
                      Patti

Comment

Hey Beth, glad you're getting some relief. Get well soon my friend.
                        Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Sending wishes for a quick discovery and speedy recovery!!

Comment

Beth
                            So glad you checked in...feel better soon!!!
                            sobriety date 11-04-07

Comment

Beth,
                              I was wanting to call you today but knew you were having some tests and did not want to call at a wrong time. I hope this all comes to an end quickly with answers as well.

I was so glad to see your post! I have been thinking about you so much. :l

Much love and strength to you my dear friend.

Love ya... Allie
                              If you do not live the life you believe, you will believe the life you live.

Comment

Hi Lucy Van Pelt, I am so glad they are getting to the bottom of this problem and very happy Prest4time has kept everybody updated. Speedy diagnosis and recovery!
                                You will find that when you are willing to stare your fear in the face, the universe will always offer you some form of aid or support.

Comment

Working...
                                X