A prayer for Lucy Van Pelt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

beth, hope they figure it out soon and you are back home.

Glad you could sign in and post.

WF

Comment

Beth,

Thank you so much for checking in. :l

I hope they get the blockage unblocked!! I have heard it is excruciating.

Hang in there and get well soon!!

Love,
      Cindi
      AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Lucy,

So glad they are on the trail to the cause of your problem and better yet, come up with the cure.

Hugs, Best
        "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

Me too, LVP IS AWESOME!!!
          Please Give Best Wishes From Me.
          Thanks,
          Ficks

Comment

Well crap Beth! I had no idea! I rarely come to this part of the boards. Glad you are getting some relief from the pain and am wishing you a speedy recovery!
            Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

Beth get well soon honey!!! Cursing, vomiting, cranky...damn sounds like me a year ago on a binge! UGLY sight indeed. At least yours is not self-inflicted!!!! I hope you get some food soon. That is one helluve a way to lose weight. HUGS!!!
              Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

My dear old friend Beth. Sorry, I don't cruise up to Generals every day so am just seeing this. Wow, you have one hell of a diet drug there - morphine!

Seriously, I'm so sorry about all this pain and illness. Just get better and get out of there soon. I'm so glad you could post and check in with us. So many of us here love you so much. Take good care of yourself, hon.
                Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

(((Beth)))

Heck I wish it were me, I could go a month without food on the weight I have gained, sorry about the pain, I hate morphine!!!!!

Comment

Best wishes Beth . . .

Best wishes, Prayers and Positive Energy for you Beth . . .

It Sure Lifts Ones Soul to See Soooo Many Caring and Awesome Words of Encouragement.

Get Well Soon (LVP) Beth . . .

Place big fat HuGGable here :l but don't squeeze to hard ka . . .

Comment

Hey guys-

Still hanging out in my local hospital room-ugh. Well, the upshot is they now think I have Chrons disease, which is some kind of life long thing that can effect my stomach from time to time (short version). I am just learning about it. They are not definitive yet. They want to get my stomach to chill out (technical term lol) and to let me go home with anti-inflammatory meds, so that in a week they can do a colonoscopy and more testing to further diagnose. I am still hoping it is something else less serious, but I guess we will see.

Anyway, thanks again for the well-wishes to everyone. If anyone of you guys knows more about Chrons, I would love to get more info. In the meantime, I actually got to drink some broth today...wow lol.

Love you all-

Beth
                      formerly known as bak310

Comment

Beth
                        I'm glad you were able to post and let us know how you are. I have heard of Chrons but do not know alot about it. I do know my cousin has it and had a very bad bout with it about 8 or 9 years ago and since then has done very well. I think it can come and go over the course of your life. Well, mabe not go completely but at least be under control. I hope they get you out of the hospital soon and you can get home and get some good rest. Take care of yourself and I hope you are feeling much better soon!!

Comment

Beth, i actually know two people who have Chrons. it really depends on the severity and i think alot has to do with how you manage your diet. good luck

Comment

Hey Beth, great to hear from you! I have 2 friends with Chron's (one is the hubby of my other friend Beth who is not Elizabeth -- lol). He is a good bit younger than me, but has had it for awhile, and to my knowledge managed it successfully. I will call her soon and find out the details.

Take care, and I know it sucks to be in the hosp. (I was in the hospital for 8 days after baby was born!) but you are getting the care you need.

xoxo
                            CS

Comment

Beth!

So glad to hear an update from you! (I was really scared there for a bit) You and I have had enough cancer to hit our families, so for THAT, we can be thankful!

I do not know a lot about it except that I too have a friend with it my age, and she has managed it fine with meds. She also had some other funky thing and they told her she could not have children, but this girl is sailing through life with two kids now, Chron's disease and no one would ever know!

My thoughts are with you Beth... miss you and cannot wait to talk to you again.

Allie
                              If you do not live the life you believe, you will believe the life you live.

Comment

Hey Lucy...good to hear that you are eating at least......my best friends hub has Chrons and I would agree with CS....diet is VERY important. AL makes his case nearly unbearable. Best of luck to you and hope you are home soon!
                                br
                                Finally Free

Comment

Working...
                                X