Hi all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi all

best of luck mac.you're in my thoughts and prayers...

xx
    annie
    "Just when i was getting used to yesterday,along came today"
    Bring it on!

Comment

Hi all

Go Macks! That tribe of kids of yours need a healthy daddy. In 5 minutes time they'll be 33.

Sending you good thoughts.

Comment

Hi all

Strength to you man, how are you coping?.............

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Hi all

Mack,

How are you doing? Let us know!

Ann

Comment

Hi all

Good news..

The test shows that my pancreas is normal..That was the major worry..My liver is damaged but not so much that when i give up it wont heal..Very relieved..I've been reading up on the pancreas the last few days..That baby shouldnt be messed with..

I thought i'd left it to0 late....Thanks very very much again for your tireless support..

Love Macks:l
            I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
            One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

Hi all

Macks, glad to here that you got reasonably good news from the doc. Wishing you nothing but success and hope that you seize this opportunity with all the gusto a drowning man would seize a life-preserver.
              Sobriety Date: June 15, 2007 -- "It's not having what you want, It's wanting what you've got...."

Comment

Hi all

Good to hear Macks.
                Well, that must give you heaps of inspiration to stop now?
                Do like AA says and embrace your new life.
                Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Hi all

Macks, I hope you get into a program soon. I left my kids for 2months it was the hardest and the best thing i have ever done. Good luck

Comment

Hi all

Youll do it Macks and everything will be ok you got the biggest strongest heart around
                    Cap

Comment

Hi all

Hey Macks happy to hear your great news. Take care of yourself.
                      "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Working...
                      X