Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 5th May

Good idea...cell phone...Thanks I'll keep ya posted
    sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Army Thread 5th May

If you have her wallet wont she have a medical card in there?
      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 5th May

She is out of control and trying to bite me. I can't do anything with her right now and have no idea what she is on. I can't smell booze. sorry to bring you guys down. i need real help here with this one. i will let you know as soon as I figure out what to do.
        sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Army Thread 5th May

Evie, if she is that bad you need outside assistance. Can you not call an ambulance? It is not your responsiblity if she is being violent....

Comment

Army Thread 5th May

What is hubby saying?

Comment

Army Thread 5th May

Yes, Evie, call someone- you can't cope with that alone- and she might need medical help.

Comment

Army Thread 5th May

Evie...I think you def need to phone for some help. Be that the police or ambulance. For your own families sake, and the little one. Thinking of you.
                To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread 5th May

Evie.Lou;607925 wrote: She is out of control and trying to bite me. I can't do anything with her right now and have no idea what she is on. I can't smell booze. sorry to bring you guys down. i need real help here with this one. i will let you know as soon as I figure out what to do.
                  Evie, call medical assistance, you know nothing about this lady she may be in dire need. You will be doing the little guy a favour.
                  How is rest of army? Starts I am delighted that u are feeling so much better. You will make a wonderful counsellor.

Comment

Army Thread 5th May

Thank you Irish...I really really want to do this...
                    Oh and that link for the Road Back is wonderful. Even though I am feeling better today I am going to take some of the supplements they suggest. One of them being Barley grass. I know of a place near me where I can get it. Do you know anyone who has followed their programme?

Comment

Army Thread 5th May

Evie Lou check in please and let us know what is going on.

Just caught up with the thread, sheesh something is going on in the stars real estate wise, I'm reeling from some news I got today.

Got a PM from Kid Shelleen, apparently he has been banned from the site.

Hi Cy Starty Zen bdd Irish Oney and anyone else who is here that I missed.
                      vegan zombies want your grains

Comment

Army Thread 5th May

A stupid investment I made a while back Zen. I thought I was out of it, now I have to involve an attorney. &$(*

Comment

Army Thread 5th May

Hi CF, I am sorry to hear your news...that is a shite isnt it?

Comment

Army Thread 5th May

No, I built a house as an investment and finished it just as the real estate market collapsed. I made the payment on it until the county taxes bumped the monthly up $200 more than I had been paying, couldn't rent it for the monthly payment amount, spent all my savings trying to save it and in 14 months did not get ONE offer on the house. So....I let the payment go, the market is gradually recovering so the lender agreed to a short sale, much better than foreclosure for my credit, right?

So, the lender takes the package to PMI, they want me to sign a promissery note for $20,000 in order to approve the sale! So I'm out already almost $30,000 on this investment, they want $20,000 more and somebody else gets to live in the house!

That is why I'm getting an attorney to negotiate it for me.

Comment

Army Thread 5th May

No, I get nothing out of it but bruised credit. I'm seeing the attorney tomorrow, I'm not talking to the lender they are holding the file until I get back to them.

Comment

Army Thread 5th May

песок с доста&

Так как объем песка при полном его насыщении водой и в сухом состоянии одинаков, то наиболее удобным способом определения степени набухания песка является измерение уменьшения объема данного песка при полном его насыщении водой. Для этого доставка песка мерный сосуд определенного объема наполняют свободно уложенным влажным песком. Затем сосуд опорожняют и частично наполняют водой. После^этого песок снова постепенно загружают обратно в сосуд, при этом для удаления пузырьков воздуха производят его перемешивание и штыкование.

Comment

Working...
                                X