Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Next Day Thread 6th May..

Good Morning all :-)

I am up with the sparrows this Morning, so thought I'd start off..

Today will be one week AF for me....Hoorah!

Not much else to report as it's before 7am and brain not working yet, catch you all this afternoon.

Hope everyone is good and hangover free!

DAvid x
    What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Hi David,
    Its our evening here, but just wanted to pop in and say hi and WELL DONE on one week!
    Have a great day everyone!
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Hi Dave, Starts & all to come...
      I overslept a little this morning so it was a mad panic to get out the door. Dave, well done on a week!! How you feel??
      Was great to see so many people here yesterday...I hope each & every one of you has a fantastic, sober day.

xo

Comment

morning all.

running late here too.

congrats to day 7 dave.

Comment

Morning everyone, well done Dave good work, I am on Day 2 AF today and I am feeling really good apart from my kids stressed me out first thing but I have calmed down now apart from this bloody computer keeps crashing on me, I have already phoned hubby and he is going to look at it tonight but its alway the same thing, he says "well it works fine for me" so typically its something that I am doing wrong (oh that makes a change). Actually I dont think I have calmed down yet but I am going to get stuck into my housework (very exciting) and hopefully at least my house will be clean & tidy by the end of today. If this computer lets me I will try and catch up with you all later love ronnie xx
          :dancin: enguin:
          starting over

Comment

Afternoon all -

Glasshouse mission accomplished!!!!! It's a thing of beauty and a joy to behold and I realise that if I spend too much time in there I'll lose heaps of weight. My very own sauna. Now off to find some birch twigs...

Comment

Hey Tawny,
              I have a Silver Birch at my place. I'll send ya some twigs!!

Comment

Hi guys

Just logged in to say Hi. Hope everyone's having a great day.
                Dave well done on 7 days. :goodjob:

Crystal

Comment

Another sick child here. Different one from last week. Not to mention serious car trouble, laughable really when I consider who my other half is.

Comment

Ezz, is your other half a mechanic??

Comment

Hi all, well done Dave, I am a few days in now, I do it one day at a time, and when the going gets tough I cut it down to one hour or ten minuets at a time, I find this works for me so far.

Comment

Well done RONNIE for not taking a drink this morning when your kids stressed you out. I have found that taking a drink does not solve my problems but only makes them worse. I think you are doing the right thing by keeping busy. Keep up the good work.x

Comment

Ezz - my kids are DESPERATE for a temperature - if it goes above 37.9 they have to be quarantined (sp) at home for 7 days because of the H5N1 precautions. We even had our temperature taken before we could get into the gym last night.......

Am having a Blah day - I think because PMT time (again), day 3 (again), and my 'real life' exercise buddy just texted me to say she is now the same clothes size as me - as much as I'm happy for her I had hoped to stay one size below, so am annoyed at myself.

Am off back to UK next Thursday, and always dream of going back 'transformed' having lost two stone, had my eyebrows and toes etc. waxed, matching bag and shoes where applicable. Not this time. But at least I won't spend the whole time I'm there worrying about where my next drink's coming from.

Hey Ho, onwards and upwards!

Bxx
                          Proud to be SLIGHTLY SLOVENLY.:wavin:

[/COLOR]

Comment

Hi 1 Day - cross post.

B
                            Proud to be SLIGHTLY SLOVENLY.:wavin:

[/COLOR]

Comment

welcome 1day.

Betty, no temperatures here, this bug just leave them exhausted. At least we don't have any health scares panic over here. Should be better tomorrow.

You are not gaining Betty and that is a plus. I don't know how I am doing it, lots of exercise, running and eating well and it is still going on.

But I have recently turned a very big corner with my AL consumption. I think I am finally on the road to being AF, the road that I thought I was on but in the last few weeks I realised I wasn't.

Comment

Working...
                              X