Army Thread 6th May

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 6th May

Oney, it doesnt matter, just listen to us who know how good you are and just go with it...once you get going you will start to believe it....
    You lose absolutely nothing by giving it a go....
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 6th May

marbella;608572 wrote: Yes- I am just sad I cannot be with her more. But she is very sleepy much of the time anyway.

I do get good ideas. but as I said i tend to get waylaid...sometimes doing something as a team is better a you are more accountable.
      Totaly agree. working alone is tough...
      I would imagine, that she just wants things exactly as they have always been....

Comment

Army Thread 6th May

one2many;608574 wrote: Ok, I will give it a go, quite excited actually..how many words should my sample pieces be?
        Only about 500 words- my post number 77 on this thread was already 309 words, so that gives you an idea- you can go a bit higher but no more than 650 really- people don't like reading long amounts of text online, which makes things easier!

If you write it in word then look at the properties it tells you how many words you have...saves you counting them

Comment

Army Thread 6th May

startingover;608575 wrote: Totaly agree. working alone is tough...
          I would imagine, that she just wants things exactly as they have always been....
          Yes...this has been the routine since the end of October...better to keep it that way.

Comment

Army Thread 6th May

I will send you some ideas- let me just look what people are searching for right now...

Comment

Army Thread 6th May

OK...

"Boarding School Effect on Children"...554 people enter this search term every day.

"Alcohol Withdrawal"....124 people search for this everyday.

"What is a Camel Toe" ...18 sad buggers are typing this in on a daily basis. (Your humour can shine on this one LMCTO)

Comment

Army Thread 6th May

Guys, I am absolutely pooped tonight..and I have to be up at the crack of dawn tomorrow...
                I am going to have to say nighters already...
                Can we talk about the Roof Run tomorrow?

Comment

Army Thread 6th May

If you want, LOL.

But you don't have to do it, I think it would be very hard to write about

I think the first two will suffice, and maybe "Signs of attraction that girl likes you" ...72 lonely souls sit there everyday punching this in.

Comment

Army Thread 6th May

startingover;608589 wrote: Guys, I am absolutely pooped tonight..and I have to be up at the crack of dawn tomorrow...
                    I am going to have to say nighters already...
                    Can we talk about the Roof Run tomorrow?
                    Me too, I am still in the shop and should get home...I will send you some samples tomorrow Oney- sorry to be a party pooper too...Night Starts, have a good sleep.

Comment

Army Thread 6th May

No- your feelings are fine.

Al withdrawal you will need to just write typical symptoms of what happens when a person withdraws from Al, (something we read about every day!) and for the boarding school, you could write it as a story, eg "The Child of a friend..and such and such happened" or just your opinion of the effect of boarding school, and why you wouldn't send your children to a boarding school.

The articles can be in any form- as long as they are semi-interesting and cover the subject that the surfer has typed in.

Comment

Army Thread 6th May

Basically when a person does a search they want information, and as long as you give some, that is all you need to do! If your opinion is different to everyone elses it is relevant- they want to hear all sides, to inform themselves on a subject.

Comment

Army Thread 6th May

You will be very very good at it- once people see your articles they will approach you for more, you won't have to advertise the job.

You only need about 10 webmasters giving you regular work and you would have to take staff on

Comment

Army Thread 6th May

Good night, just had to have a long discussion with a client about the pros and cons of each choccy bar. Now I really am off!

PM me your email Oney, and I will email you some samples in the morning.

Comment

Army Thread 6th May

Sorry I can't stay and caught up with what's going on with everyone but I am completely exhausted.
                              The parents have finally arrived to relive me of my duties and I am going to bed...I will fill you all in on the details tomorrow .........or when ever I finally awake from my much needed sleep...maybe sometime next week...........LOL
                              Hope everyone is WELL........LOVE YOUS MUCH~LY !!!!!!
                              sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Army Thread 6th May

Shoot, see I always miss you guys. I will try in the morning.

Mich
                                :beach: "You can't go uphill thinking downhill thoughts"
                                AF since 10/11/2008

Comment

Working...
                                X