sounds fair to me..

Comment

Army Thread 8th May

hey Limey, you had a good day?
      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 8th May

not too bad, looking on the net for a nice restaurant for Zaks 16th birthday meal tomorrow.., and you?

Comment

Army Thread 8th May

Oooh did you find one?

Comment

Army Thread 8th May

not yet, will prob go to one of the ones where we ate, theres one near us.

Comment

Army Thread 8th May

you know me im afraid to eat anywhere..

Comment

Army Thread 8th May

Oh yes...
                Do you think you'll be ok AF this weekend?

Comment

Army Thread 8th May

hope soo..

Comment

Army Thread 8th May

Hi Guys and Dolls,
                    How's tricks today? I've had company all week and busy with a houseful...now it is back to normal, sort of. Hubby is getting really bad. He is not eating and drinking all day long. He has to go back to work tomorrow and will smell like hell if he doesn't start putting food in his gut. AL is all he has ingested for the last three days and it just comes out of your pores when you do that. If he goes to work that way he will lose his job!! I am working on arranging an intervention but I have just started making the calls to figure it all out. I have to get him into treatment while he still has the ins from the place he works. I have always been afraid of taking this action because of the cost of inpatient programs, the fear of him losing his job, etc. I can't think about that any longer-this is his LIFE!! I can't drag my feet; I need to get working on this and do it really soon. Tonight, I'll make something he really likes so he'll eat dinner and go to work tomorrow smelling normal. Keep your fingers crossed for me guys; I need all the good vibes you can muster up. Love, Krigs
                    "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Army Thread 8th May

krigs....My thoughts and prayers are with you both. You truely are a strong character to not only control your own alcoholism, but also look after your loved ones. Pm me if you EVER need to chat. Let's hope he eats. I know how hard it can be after days without food, and only alcohol. Take care Krigs.
                      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread 8th May

Krigy, Stay strong. I am praying for you Darling. I am here for you ANYTIME...only a PM away....OK ???
                        sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Army Thread 8th May

Thanks, bd, Cy, Evie and Zennie,
                          I re-read my post and realized how it must have sounded (like my husband is a pig). He actually has excellent hygiene and is very meticulous but when there is that much alcohol and no food people just smell like booze all the time. When I tell him, he thinks I am exaggerating. Oh, well....Thanks to you guys for your kind thoughts and words. Love, Krigs
                          "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Working...
                          X