X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Next Day Thread Saturday 9th May

No, I'm waving not drowning...lol

What happened to your gig?
    What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Comment

it was a looooong time ago.. I just found this on Youtube.. Jeez I forgot this band.. they had some beautiful albums!
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eO3o7vtGyg[/video]]YouTube - Not Drowning, Waving - Willow Tree

Comment

LOL.. I know WND..
        Just made me think of those guys & wonder if a connection

Comment

Glad you're not drowning there mate. Gig was mis, or rather, non-communicated to the publican, apparantly, by the 3rd. party organiser. Oh well, i'm glad it was just down the road, and not a great hike! So just chillin' here for a bit, to bolster the arsenal.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

The band/Bridie were also regular visitors to PNG, and jammed/recorded with muso's there too. Some nice cross cultural stuff going on. Had a great album by them Ficks...on cassette actually!..can't recall the title, but it's a beauty.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Oh you've got me reminiscing so i'll go post a few in my 'musical mystery train' thread.. so I don't clog up this one.

Comment

You are so knowledgeable Mr G! I love that!
                Just posted Pila Pila

Comment

How old are you Mr G?

If I could be so bold?

I am 40 on Dec 1st...
                  What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Comment

Waving...well, i once was a blend of youth and experience.....now? Timeless, of course.

Comment

I'm not asking you on a date Mr G...

I don't care how old you are but does make a difference...I reckon you are 57 :-)

Comment

I thought it was only Women who avoided the age question..LOL

Comment

And yes, I am a shit stirrer :-)

Comment

And i am a big girl at times!

Comment

Ask me something interesting. And no chance of a date now!

Comment

You're just playing hard to get, no doubt...

Comment

Working...
                                X