The Next Day Thread Saturday 9th May

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah Dave, a friend I have here still goes back to UK slang when her parents visit weekly...
    Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
    AF May 23 09 to July 09
    AF December 16, 09 FORWARD.

Comment

Dave. Take this golden opportunity to write down exactly how you feel, right now. How crap this whole thing is etc.....and remember especially to write down how you're feeling in the morning, and keep it......Pull it out and read it next time you're thinking about drinking....Just an idea....

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

G and Fick. I was a little freaked out that I could not get Popeye away. Not to say there is anything wrong with him. He's probably very nice. It's just that his message refused to be deleted. It has now. Popeye, if you are reading, I don't know what you were doing but there was actually no message.
        Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
        AF May 23 09 to July 09

Comment

Goodnight friends!
          Wishing you best of luck in the morning Dave, am too sleepy to carry on.. more gardening in the morning i hope for me..
          Hugs to all
          Ficks

Comment

I agree Fick's. We have loads of excuses, or else we sure can find 'em. It is a choice,

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

How crap this whole thing is. Good on ya G.
              Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
              AF May 23 09 to July 09

Comment

Um, I've met Popeye in the Army thread, but not in this one.. I think he's in Scotland?
                Anyhoo.. doubt he meant any harm P, seems friendly enough.
                Have a good night all

Comment

G'night Fick's!...Great to see you as always............

Comment

The City of Hobsons Bay was created on 22 June, 1994 as a result of the Victorian Government’s amalgamation of local government. Most of the former cities of Williamstown and Altona and parts of the Cities of Footscray (parts of Yarraville and South Kingsville) and Werribee (Laverton), were joined to create the new municipality.
                    Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
                    AF May 23 09 to July 09

Comment

Pan. The non deletion thing was probably just a glitch of some sort, no?

Comment

fickle;610165 wrote: Um, I've met Popeye in the Army thread, but not in this one.. I think he's in Scotland?
                        Anyhoo.. doubt he meant any harm P, seems friendly enough.
                        Have a good night all
                        I think I'm just being super sensitive. Sorry
                        Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
                        AF May 23 09 to July 09

Comment

MR G,

I appreciate your advice (and you are correct) but I'm drunk now...Half a bottle of red to go, maybe 5 mgs of diazepam as well, if I"m being honest.. Sleep is good....

Know I am being stupid but I'm sure you remember what it's like...

I'm a lost cause this evening (in a mild way)

I'll check in with you Tomorrow....

Thanks for caring, Seriously x
                          What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Comment

Pan, thanks, and yep, but the inner part of Port Phillip bay, has been called Hobson's bay, well, ever since i began sailing out of St. kilda as a kid many many years ago....

Comment

Dave. You shouldn't be mixing diazapam with alcohol. It is dangerous, did you know?

Comment

I was only quoting the net info. I lived in Werribee for many years.
                                Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
                                AF May 23 09 to July 09

Comment

Working...
                                X