X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 9th May

Good morning troopers!
    Its a beautiful one here in the UK too!
    It looks like Mr Starts may have swine flu so I need to put my sympathy head on for a while :H
    My throat is sore too, but as you know, I dont like to complain so I will soldier on.

Kriggy, I read about hubs last night and I must admit I was very shocked. Do what you need to do, and check in when you can. You are one strong lady going through this and not crumbling you know. PM me if you want to talk OK? Take care.

I hope everyone has a good day today.
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Army Thread 9th May

Morning,now that I know that this thread is not for ex forces, doh! Thought I would drop in and say hello!! Start you chated with me for a bit last night I was going out for a meal well I battled through it stuck to water and had a lovley time. Wishing you all a fantastic day. So good to be up on a saturday without a bad head!!
    Good friends are like stars you may not always see them but you know they are there

Comment

Army Thread 9th May

Morning Starts!!
      Get lots of Vit C into ya and Mr S.... can't have you sick now.
      "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Army Thread 9th May

Well done Starlet!! I told ya waking up with a clear head on the weekend is the BOMB!!!
        "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Army Thread 9th May

Hey Starlet and Deebs!

Good for you Star! It just shows us that we really dont need to get bladdered to have a good time, but stupidly we spend years thinking we do.
          Good to see you here too!

Deebs, thats t a good idea. I will double up on that. Its not right that Mr S is sick, he should be looking after me!!!!

Comment

Army Thread 9th May

Ahhh Starts - what are the odds eh?
            You gotto do it yourself my friend. Oh and a teaspoon of honey, cinnamon, ginger and lemon will send the flu running in the opposite direction.

Comment

Army Thread 9th May

morning starts,starlit & deebee,justed looked out window & wheather looks kind of dodgy,i have to try & fix pc today as having a lot of trouble with signal,everybody have a nice & sober day

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
              I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 9th May

Morning Folks!
                Another grey day here in West-Central Scotland.
                I'm off to see the footie today in my ex-BIL'S house. Lots of booze but not for me. I'll be sipping my coffee and watching the drama unfolding. It's and early kick-off due to the trouble that usually occurs if they give the fans enough time to get plastered before the game so I'll be back in the house by three o'clock. I haven't seen most of these guys for a couple of years now and they'll be expecting me to be my usual, falling down self. One of the last times I had a drink in his house, I ended up spending the night blacked out under a tree in a park. I'm a different man now, thank God !

Comment

Army Thread 9th May

well goodluck today popeye,i know its a big derby over there,i like soccer but i dont have any favorite team,but i suppose that where i am from i leaned towards celtic,having said that i lived in portugal for years & some of my closest friend where staunch ranger supportersi wish you luck staying sober through the game:thumbs:

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                  I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 9th May

Yep! I'm a Celtic man Mario. I'll be in the minotiry today as they're all Rangers fan 'cept me and another guy. (The host likes to keep the odds in his favour).
                    It'll be fun...and dry for me

Comment

Army Thread 9th May

Hello.
                      Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
                      AF May 23 09 to July 09
                      AF December 16, 09 FORWARD.

Comment

Army Thread 9th May

Help needed now please.
                        Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
                        AF May 23 09 to July 09

Comment

Army Thread 9th May

Pan I have responded to you on NDT. Help is always here OK?

Hi Pops, Mario and BDD.
                          Pops, check in when you get back wont you? I am looking forward to hearing your thoughts on such a big day for you.

BDD. give that kitten lots of love wont you and have a great day getting to know her.

Mario, PC probs are the pitts, guaranteed to give me a nervous breakdown. Hope you can sort it my friend.

Comment

Army Thread 9th May

Okay Starts, going back to TND now. Everyone else had gone.
                            Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
                            AF May 23 09 to July 09

Comment

Army Thread 9th May

I'll be back on after the game starts...
                              Pan -icked !!!

Comment

Working...
                              X