Army Thread 9th May

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 9th May

See u later Pops. Hi Cy, doesn't look good for the Bruins or the Celtics. Imagine the Carolina Hurricanes. Who woulda thunk it. Anyhoo, I am off to get food. I will be back soon.
    "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Army Thread 9th May

Zenni I am on the Kudzu and loving it. I also place my first Topamax order from the pharmacy that u recommended, and am anxiously awaiting it's arrival. I am off to get food Be back soon.

Comment

Army Thread 9th May

Can't keep up but Hi Zen - guess what - I lost 3lb! That's major for me Lol!

Bdd I love the kitty.

Am off to strop about the house asI'm not fit for anything else........and I'm having Yoga withdrawal.

Have a great day all.

Bxx
        Proud to be SLIGHTLY SLOVENLY.:wavin:

[/COLOR]

Comment

Army Thread 9th May

You are too kind Zenny. I will pm you my address when I get back. Thank u so much.

Comment

Army Thread 9th May

Hi all, was busy this morning sorting some errands, when it occurred to me that this time last week I was hungover. What a great and relief to realise that's not the case today.
            Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Army Thread 9th May

Happy Saturday, Just time for a quick Fly by cause the INN is hopping and that means I need to be doing the same.
              I am still off the "ice chewing" and having tons of pain from the cracked teeth.....,I go to the DENTIST, first thing Tuesday MORNING ..........til then, LORD GIVE ME STRENGTH !!!!!!!!!!
              sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Army Thread 9th May

Hi Vlad, bdd, and Evie
                Well done with the Ice Evie. I have to get to the dentist too; need at least one crown, and broke my front tooth and it looks awful. Hate going to the dentist.

Comment

Army Thread 9th May

That is odd. I didn't even think about getting that, but I surely will need to counteract the Dopa effect, especially is I get this new job that I am interviewing for on Monday.

Comment

Army Thread 9th May

Thank you bdd. I have been out of work almost 4 months. It is making me crazier than I usually am.lol
                    On that note, I am off to get some food from the Christian Ministry. Nice to meet u and hope u have a great day.

Comment

Army Thread 9th May

Hi guys,
                      Sea, good to see you doing so well.
                      And Evie, well done on the ice eating!
                      Hi there Zenners, BDD and Vlad
                      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 9th May

Hello all. I'm back, sort of. Will not not post much til maybe next week, lots happening, much to do. Hope all is well with you. Life is beautifully in bloom here, yet moving on inexoribly and sadly in many ways.
                        Rubes
                        sigpic
                        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 9th May

Was nice, beautiful flowers, but sad events at home with friends, etc., made my meditations and reflections more meaningful. More on that later. Talk to you all next week!
                          sigpic
                          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 9th May

OK 66 FLEETWOOD DRIVE PARTY
                            TONIGHT BE THERE OR BE SQ ...
                            ZENNY YOU UP FOR TAKING CONTROL OF THE WHEEL AND STARTY YOUR SHOTGUN ...
                            I NEED TO LAUGH
                            :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                            best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Army Thread 9th May

I want the back seat in the middle, T. Hope its a convertible!
                              sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 9th May

Ah well....
                                My team got beat, but I'd a good laugh with some old friends I haven't seem for a while.
                                The booze was flowing and will be for hours to come, but I was happy with my coffee.

Comment

Working...
                                X