It goes well

Comment

Army Thread 10th May

Well, I'm off now.
      I've a bath to get and a duvet to soil.
      I'll see you all tomorrow.

Comment

Army Thread 10th May

Its BECAUSE you are a Bog Trotter!!! :-)

Pops, enjoy warming that bed :-)

Hi Oney!
        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 10th May

Laters Zenny!

Comment

Army Thread 10th May

I dont...

Comment

Army Thread 10th May

What di you spend 175 on? A banquet???

Comment

Army Thread 10th May

Ah, yes, I havent done a shop for donkeys years and when I see the bill I go HOW MUCH? Simply cos I have no clue how much anything costs...

Comment

Army Thread 10th May

Hello ALL YOU WONDERFUL PEEPS, It's me again....typing away on Hubbies computer named "Jeff".
                  In my opinion Jeff is a big old eye sore and looks like he belongs in the stone age with Wilma and Fred Flintstone !!! Watch him explode right before me very eyes .............YICKS !!!
                  Well my laptop is on it's way from Ca. in the morning mail. NO, It's not a MAC......Hubbies bro works for DELL and he got us a new one with all the bells and whistles for...........$195. US dollars..free shipping. I could not say no to that. So until then I am afraid I am computer challanged ....or I should say that I am "Jeff" challanged cause I am not sure he is really a computer ???
                  Still NOT CHEWING ICE...and still worried about the Dentist visit on Tuesday morning. I may have to have complete Dentures and mortgage the INN to pay for them....PLEASE PRAY !!!
                  sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Army Thread 10th May

Evie, never forget the medicinal props of cloves. Chew them whole, they can't hurt, smell wonderfully romantic, (I know you don't need that now) but may hold off til you can get what you need. Love you, Girl. NEEEEEEED to get down to that beach, soon.
                    sigpic
                    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 10th May

Hello everybody, you are all so special. I do not ever meet hostility on this site, it is so helpful. You all give a sense of positivity. I am also grateful. Everyday IS a present, no matter what the weather is, I can experience it. I have food and shelter. I have to work everyday to have what I have. I am grateful I have a job. I grow flowers, but I see just how good God is. He sends a lot of flowers I did not plant, his wind blows the seed into my yard and wondrous things appear. Being thankful is the best way to be happy. I would love a truckload of money {and I would share, yippee!} But having a pillow, food, a roof, priceless! { Not a fancy roof either} Sobriety is a test of will. Enjoying what is here to witness with our eyes and appreciate also will. You either will to recognise or reject it. God bless you all.

Comment

Army Thread 10th May

Hello everybody! You are all so special. I do not ever meet hostility on this site, it is so helpful. You all give a sense of positivity and determination. Thanks for being here. I am also grateful. Everyday, to me, is a present. No matter what the weather,I get to experience it. I have food, shelter. I work for what I have. I am grateful to have a job. I grow flowers, but I see just how great God is. He sends alot of flowers I did not plant.His wind blows the seed into my yard and wondrous things appear.Being thankful is the doorway to happiness.I would love a truckload of money(I would share, yeah), but having a pillow,food, a roof, priceless.(not a fancy roof, either). Sobriety is a test of will. Enjoying what is here to witness with our eyes and appreciate, also will. You either will to recognise or reject it. God bless you all.

Comment

Working...
                        X