A THANKFUL LIST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A THANKFUL LIST

Hi all, Would anyone like to join me in starting a Thankful list.
    Today I am Thankful for, Still having my Family, and not drinking today.
    love to you all 1 DAY X

A THANKFUL LIST

Love the idea!
    I'm thankful for an amazing daughter and supportive husband.
    I'm thankful for a lovely sunny day.
    I'm thankful for this forum for all the support, insight, and hope it (you all) provides as I strive to change my life.
    :thanks:

Comment

A THANKFUL LIST

Great idea. I am thankful for Lord BH and our furry and feathered buddies. I am thankful for my garden, an oasis of flowers, trees, fish, turtles and food. I am thankful for my peaceful and lovely home. I am thankful that I have skills and meaningful work. I am thankful and amazed that I am now on day eleven alcohol free and looking around me with increasingly level and clear eyes.
      may we be well

Comment

A THANKFUL LIST

I'm thankful to have seen all my family, everyone of them, in the last three days, and that my grandchildren beg to stay with me, tell me how smart I am, how they love me more than anything in the world. I am in such awe to have so much love in my life.
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

A THANKFUL LIST

Hi One Day!

I myself have just started showing my gratitude in the mornings and giving thanks before I go to bed for another day sober. Great idea. I've found it hard writing them down though as I tend to try and feel my gratitude at some point in the day as when I try and write it down it feels less sincere somehow. I'm working on it though!!

Today though I have felt gratitude towards a friend who has helped me immensely while in treatment.

Love and Happiness
          Phil
          xx
          "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
          Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

A THANKFUL LIST

This is Mother's Day, but this thread has SO few posts!!!!!!Are we not thankful for anything, today or ever???????
            sigpic
            Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

A THANKFUL LIST

I am thankful for MWO and all the members that have helped me with my sobriety journey that is 7 MONTHS today!
              God Bless you all.
              I could NOT OF DONE IT WITHOUT YOU!
              DLW
              Sobriety since October 2008 ( with a few bumps in the road ) - but I am still here, strong and fighting every day for my sobriety!
              And every day is a challenge - But I am WINNING so far!

• Yesterday is History
                Today is a Mystery
                Tomorrow is a GIFT

Comment

A THANKFUL LIST

i'm just thankful for the wonderful children and grandchildren and of course the nice weather,
                mothersday was 2 months ago in ireland and england.
                life is simple its just not easy

Comment

A THANKFUL LIST

oney what is the wufter???????????
                  explain please
                  life is simple its just not easy

Comment

A THANKFUL LIST

Or is it a woof ter. I'm thankful for the love my woofters give me unconditionally every day.
                    Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
                    AF May 23 09 to July 09
                    AF December 16, 09 FORWARD.

Comment

A THANKFUL LIST

- I'm thankful for all of you, and for spending the weekend out having fun and perusing this board instead of doing you-know-what.
                      - I'm thankful that none of the times I drove while intoxicated landed me or someone else in the ER or worse.
                      - I'm thankful, after a week AF, to discover that I really am still in love with my BF, and that many of the fights we've had over the last year can be attributed mostly to being completely out of our minds.

On a less serious note...

- I'm REALLY thankful that the string of drool hanging from my dog's mouth did not fall on my leg when he turned his head just now. :-)
                      "If you fell down yesterday, get up today." -- H.G. Wells

Comment

A THANKFUL LIST

Today I'm thankful that:

I'm realising that I do have quite a fantastic life - and there's no reason to feel guilty about that.

I got the dogs walked before the storm broke. They don't do rain.

I'm especially grateful this morning that just when I thought that there was no Honey for my Porridge, I spotted it, and it was lovely and runny because it was in the cupboard and not the fridge AND the ants hadn't had a chance to invade the squeezy spout.

Happy Monday, B
                        Proud to be SLIGHTLY SLOVENLY.:wavin:

[/COLOR]

Comment

A THANKFUL LIST

Hi all, Lets try and keep this list going, and look on the bright side of life each day if we can.
                          Today I am Thankful for, Being able to look forward to an A/F day, for seeing the sun, for having a clear head, For Being able to Listen and seeing other peoples point of view and not just my own and for being there sober for my Husband and children when the need my help. Hope you all have a great day, love 1 DAY X

Comment

A THANKFUL LIST

I read this thread this morning and cause I was in a foul mood couldn't really manage to think of anything I was grateful for -- thank you 1 Day for the reminder.

Today I am grateful for feeling my "feelings" and not drowning them in a bottle of wine:-)
                            "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

A THANKFUL LIST

Today I'm thankful for getting my life back and being able to take charge of myself at last.

I'm grateful for the help and support I get from this place and elsewhere.

I'm grateful for my independance and that the world is my oyster and I'm free to go searching for pearls.

I'm grateful for the memories that life has left me; for the bad one's that have taught me lessons and the good ones that always make me smile.

It feels good to smile again.

Comment

Working...
                              X