Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need to vent my wrath!!!!

Hi everyone
    I'm day 14 AF, but really fed up this afternoon. My Hubbie decided to get B******* last night, he didn't know what he was doing, in the middle of the night he woke me and started throwing things around as he couldnt see his way to the damn loo!!!
    He had a filthy hangover this morning, & when i came back from walking the dog he took it out on me by not peaking to me. Since then i've been gardening, ironing & am presently cooking the Sunday roast, he told me he was popping out for a "hair of the dog" @ 1pm its now bloody 17.45 and im flipping fed up. But im not drinking so at least im just feeling these damn feelings. Sorry to moan, just needed to get it off my chest!!:thanks:

Thanks Oney
    Its nice to know someone has been ther & done it, if he's not back on time the dinner will be in the dog!!

Comment

thats great you arent drinking it would just add to the fire ..keep coming back and venting anytime
      :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
      best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

I know how hard it is to not let this get to you. It is hard enough to deal with your own sobriety and not have to try to deal with a spouse drinking. Please be kind to yourself and focus on you.

Comment

Voguey, I so know how you feel. Mr Starts doesnt do it much, in fact only once since I quit, but it was bad, I wanted revenge...I know how you feel, make him sweat!!
          Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
          Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Well done on not drinking..... :goodjob:

Just make sure when he does get home it doesn't turn into an argument. That's what used to happen to me and the ex. He was the master at coming home later than he had promised.

Anyhow, he's in the past, I'm sober. Win, win, win!

F, x

Comment

Thankyou guys
              Well he came home, ate & has taken himself off to bed 19.07!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              Oh well @ least i can watch The De Vinci Code in peace, and i won't be the one with the hangover in the morning.

Starty how was the mini marathon?

Comment

Very well done with not drinking, that is such a huge trigger for so many. Hang in there.
                "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Working...
                X