TO ALL AT MWO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TO ALL AT MWO

HI I WOULD JUST LIKE TO SAY ..HOW DISAPPOINTED I AM OF HOW A FEW MEMBERS CAN PUT A MAN ON THE CROSS AND TOTALLY MISUNDERSTAND HIM ..IN HIS THREAD..AND THAT THREAD WAS NOTHING BUT HONEST AND HE WANTING TO JUST MAYBE BULLSHIT TALK NOTHING AGAINST ANYONE .. BUT A DUCK HIS MOM MADE AND IT WAS HORRIBLE AND WHATS MY POINT ..IS PLEASE TO THOSE THAT THINK THAT SOMEONE IS JUST TALKING BULLSHIT .. IT MIGHT BE A WAY OF HIM OR HER COMING HERE AND ASKING FOR HELP OR JUST WANT TO STAY BUSY AND SOME FRIENDLY SUPPORT AND IF YOU HAVE NOTHING NICE TO SAY DONT SAY ANYTHING AND JUST WALK AWAY ...
    LETS MAKE THIS A VERY SPECIAL PLACE WE COME TO AND VENT , BE PROUD AND MAYBE HELP OURSELF AND NOT DRINK
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

TO ALL AT MWO

Not sure what happened Mr T, but I hope that person is OK.
    I guess we never really know what goes through someones head when they are ill...
    I hope they are OK and its great to that you are being such a good friend.
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

TO ALL AT MWO

capt jack made a post about his mum's mothersday dinner and some people just jumped on him
      life is simple its just not easy

Comment

TO ALL AT MWO

tlrgs
        hear hear
        life is simple its just not easy

Comment

TO ALL AT MWO

As always I love how you stand up for what you believe in tlrgs xxx

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

TO ALL AT MWO

Rog,what happened?
            sigpic
            Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

TO ALL AT MWO

Oh, I posted on that thread, but I wasn't mean?
              Proud to be SLIGHTLY SLOVENLY.:wavin:

[/COLOR]

Comment

TO ALL AT MWO

Since we have no idea what's going on how about we let this one drift to the bottom....
                "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

TO ALL AT MWO

Roger, it is pretty well known around here that Cap and lucky do not get along. Don't know if you saw his original thread title but it was "Who hates the duck." Pretty provocative I would say and very unnecessary. I did not read most of the thread so am not sure what else took place but there was no reason for his thread title (which he then later changed). Yes, he shrouded it under the disguise of having had duck with his mom, or something like that, but for those of us that are aware of the animosity going on it was very obvious .
                  I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

TO ALL AT MWO

Yes, that thread was definitely provoking but I did not bite!

Things/people/posts are not always what they seem. Capt has been banned before and probably will be again. I am glad that I let his comments be like water off a duck's back!

Now, back to regularly scheduled programming -

Comment

TO ALL AT MWO

Okay I get it now and know that he has always had a "thing" with/for the Duck. Glad I missed it.
                      "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

TO ALL AT MWO

And I'm glad I was just talking about the lovely crispy duck I had for dinner last night...phew!

Bx
                        Proud to be SLIGHTLY SLOVENLY.:wavin:

[/COLOR]

Comment

TO ALL AT MWO

Beaches I adore your avatar.
                          Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
                          AF May 23 09 to July 09
                          AF December 16, 09 FORWARD.

Comment

TO ALL AT MWO

Thanks I like yours too!!

Comment

TO ALL AT MWO

btw tlrgs- i can hear you better when you are not screaming

Comment

Working...
                              X