Space Shuttle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Space Shuttle

I am very excited to say that tomorrow I am driving to Kennedy Space Center to watch the Shuttle take off. It is something I have wanted to do for a very long time and I was dissappointed when my Ex took the kids the last time it took off and I didn't go. I hope that we do not drive almost three hours to find out it has been posponed. I think it will be such an amazing site that it is worth the drive. I will be taking lots of picutes. I am so looking forward to this.

Space Shuttle

Wow. Amazing. I would love to see something like that. I look forward to the report!
    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Space Shuttle

Don't tell anyone, but I am not going with the family. Me and a few co-workers are playing hooky and driving to the space center. Don't tell the boss!!! LOL

Comment

Space Shuttle

Your secret of playing hooky is safe with us
        I hope that it is a nice clear day and everything goes off without a hitch !!!
        Have a BLAST !

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

Space Shuttle

Mum is the word, Have a great time!
          DLW
          Sobriety since October 2008 ( with a few bumps in the road ) - but I am still here, strong and fighting every day for my sobriety!
          And every day is a challenge - But I am WINNING so far!

• Yesterday is History
            Today is a Mystery
            Tomorrow is a GIFT

Comment

Space Shuttle

Time2.... that sounds great!

I did not realize they were doing another launch so soon. The last one was just a few months ago and I could see the trail of smoke in broad daylight from several hours away.... truly an amazing site. Have fun and take lots of pics! Speaking of which, I need to go charge my camera battery to be prepared.
            If you do not live the life you believe, you will believe the life you live.

Comment

Working...
            X