Someone KICK me please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someone KICK me please

If I could lift myself out of the house, not only would the dogs appreciate it, but maybe I could save another Starfish. Saved another the other day, by the way.
    Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
    AF May 23 09 to July 09
    AF December 16, 09 FORWARD.

Comment

Someone KICK me please

Zenstyle;611174 wrote: You did 70 days the last time so 5 days is a doddle... and it'll give your body a chance to get stabilized with the benzo withdrawals. Will you do that... pretty please????????????????
      Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
      AF May 23 09 to July 09

Comment

Someone KICK me please

Zenstyle;611178 wrote: I know it's nothing to you. And it'll give you a chance to clear your head. So why not go for it then...
        Well, that is the question....
        Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
        AF May 23 09 to July 09

Comment

Someone KICK me please

Zen, you are knowledgable on benzos. How long does it take?
          Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
          AF May 23 09 to July 09

Comment

Someone KICK me please

Zenstyle;611184 wrote: No need to overthink it, just do it.
            Tomorrow. I promise you, tomorrow. Now that is really hard. Making a promise is something I stick with. Bugger me! Back to Day 1.
            Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
            AF May 23 09 to July 09

Comment

Someone KICK me please

Pan when I first joined this site I use to alway read through the next day thread and you were always so cheerfull and you seemed to be having a right laugh as well, but just lately you have changed, you dont seem to be laughing anymore, I know you are having problems I am too but hey if we cant smile or laugh about anything well the world would be a very sad place, is there anywhere that you can go just for a little holiday to clear your head and work out what it is that you want to do? cause only YOU can do that, only YOU can decide where to go from here!! It sounds like you have got yourself into a rut and you need to get yourself out of it again and fast. love with a big kick ronnie xx
              :dancin: enguin:
              starting over

Comment

Someone KICK me please

Well I was drinking when I was taking them. I don't know, maybe I've really stuffed up my whole brain. Surely feels like it.
                Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
                AF May 23 09 to July 09

Comment

Someone KICK me please

Good one, you promised us before and you made it didnt you?
                  So thats what you need to do, come hell or high water stick to it. We are right behind you.
                  Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                  Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Someone KICK me please

Pan -icked;611189 wrote: Well I was drinking when I was taking them. I don't know, maybe I've really stuffed up my whole brain. Surely feels like it.
                    Pan, I sent you a link to a forum that would have your answers. Did you look at it?

Comment

Someone KICK me please

I know what you are saying, Zen. I KNOW! That's why I feel so bloody worthless. I'm a total frigging idiot.
                      Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
                      AF May 23 09 to July 09

Comment

Someone KICK me please

ronnie;611187 wrote: Pan when I first joined this site I use to alway read through the next day thread and you were always so cheerfull and you seemed to be having a right laugh as well, but just lately you have changed, you dont seem to be laughing anymore, I know you are having problems I am too but hey if we cant smile or laugh about anything well the world would be a very sad place, is there anywhere that you can go just for a little holiday to clear your head and work out what it is that you want to do? cause only YOU can do that, only YOU can decide where to go from here!! It sounds like you have got yourself into a rut and you need to get yourself out of it again and fast. love with a big kick ronnie xx
                        Ronnie, I live my life everyday where people come for holidays. I go to the beach and ask myself what do I have to be depressed about. I don't have a bad life. That just makes me more disgusted at myself.
                        Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
                        AF May 23 09 to July 09

Comment

Someone KICK me please

Zenstyle;611194 wrote: That's OK Pan. In a few days time it'll all be behind you. Once you get some AF time in you're going to feel 100% different. I am SO proud of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          Gee Zen, it's so nice to hear someone say that. That they are proud of me. I won't let you down.
                          Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
                          AF May 23 09 to July 09

Comment

Someone KICK me please

startingover;611192 wrote: Pan, I sent you a link to a forum that would have your answers. Did you look at it?
                            Can you send it again please Starts? I'm sure I did, but my brain has been fogged and strange ever since I stopped the benzos cold turkey.
                            Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
                            AF May 23 09 to July 09

Comment

Someone KICK me please

I think someone mentioned to go back and read your old posts, do it Pan, the transformation is amazing. That should give you some impetus to keep going.

Comment

Someone KICK me please

Starts, I know what my old posts are. I remember every one of them. I remember the transformation. This is why I sound so stupid. I KNOW. This is why I am so stupid.
                                Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
                                AF May 23 09 to July 09

Comment

Working...
                                X