Someone KICK me please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someone KICK me please

startingover;611226 wrote: Absolutely, plus by then you will see everything in a different light so your approach will be different
    Very true, I know.
    Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
    AF May 23 09 to July 09
    AF December 16, 09 FORWARD.

Comment

Someone KICK me please

ronnie;611187 wrote: Pan when I first joined this site I use to alway read through the next day thread and you were always so cheerfull and you seemed to be having a right laugh as well, but just lately you have changed, you dont seem to be laughing anymore
      Ronnie I realise you are offline now, but I really appreciate you pointing this out to me.
      Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
      AF May 23 09 to July 09

Comment

Someone KICK me please

ezzmae;611145 wrote: Pan, I think you know what you need to do. You need to stop drinking wine, which is helping to create all those negatives thoughts in your head. I think that being AF would help in dealing with the situation with your husband.

You did great with your AF time in the past, and I know you can do it. You need to make a decision to say no more wine, pour it down the sink. It will be hard but you know you can do it.

I also agree with betty with regards to you drinking to avoid dealing with your husband.

Pan, you are the core of the NDT, and for not feeling like you belong, that is just the negative thoughts from AL. Sometimes we all get down, we all feel paranoid, many times I have been on the thread and felt like I don't belong or feel welcome. I think that it is human nature to feel that way at times and deep down you must know that it is not true.

I don't know how you are going with the benzo, but they are probably aggravating everytime. I would suggest get AF, deal with husband while AF and then tackle the benzos.
        Ez, thanks. I went off the benzos cold turkey. I am not the core of the NDT. I just started it when I saw a need. It's not that I didn't feel welcome on the thread today. It was just such a positive thread that I didn't want to bring it down. Hence the reason I guess, for this post in the first place.

AND EZ, I'm really sorry if you have felt unwelcome at any time. Not the case mate.
        Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
        AF May 23 09 to July 09

Comment

Someone KICK me please

Nighty nite, Zen. Sleep well. Thanks so much for your own brand of kicking. You have really helped. Now, I just have to live up to my promise, don't I? I will.
          Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
          AF May 23 09 to July 09

Comment

Someone KICK me please

Pan, here is another one you should read
            Benzodiazepine withdrawal information, help & support forum
            Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
            Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Someone KICK me please

Geez, Starts, thanks. You sure have been doing some googling. I think I have looked at that before with brain overload.
              Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
              AF May 23 09 to July 09

Comment

Someone KICK me please

You really need to see these Pan. Coming off benzos is a VERY serious business as you know.
                Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Someone KICK me please

OK, just saw this....Pan, get a grip. You've promised us tomorrow is Day 1...I'm gonna be all over you like a nasty, painful rash. So best get your head around it....when you go to bed/pass out tonight you MUST poor any wine left down the sink - I DO NOT want it in the house to tempt you tomorrow. And for God's sake eat something woman...order Dominos online if you don't have anything to eat in the house.
                  Said with much love because there's a wonderful, creative spirit in there and it's being drowned & snubbed out. I've been there, it's sooo confusing & your head gets muddled and you can't see a way out...so you have to let us lead you out. Tomorrow is Day 1 and you're giving us at least 5 days...that takes us until next Sunday.
                  The plan is set...lean on us.

xo

Comment

Someone KICK me please

This little post I started. You guys are just amazing! Seriously. I didn't actually expect much from it. Just a few hard kicks. Well, you all responded immediately. I cannot believe the support of you, my friends. It's turned into a journal of sorts that I find rather embarrassing, but lets hope it helps others, if they can be bothered to read through 8 pages. I don't mind opening up on the Army or TND, but whoa. I'm going back to TND now, because you have enough things to do without worrying about me. A BIG THANKS AND HUGS. You have made a difference.
                    Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
                    AF May 23 09 to July 09

Comment

Someone KICK me please

Angelcakes;611237 wrote: OK, just saw this....Pan, get a grip. You've promised us tomorrow is Day 1...I'm gonna be all over you like a nasty, painful rash. So best get your head around it....when you go to bed/pass out tonight you MUST poor any wine left down the sink - I DO NOT want it in the house to tempt you tomorrow. And for God's sake eat something woman...order Dominos online if you don't have anything to eat in the house.
                      Said with much love because there's a wonderful, creative spirit in there and it's being drowned & snubbed out. I've been there, it's sooo confusing & your head gets muddled and you can't see a way out...so you have to let us lead you out. Tomorrow is Day 1 and you're giving us at least 5 days...that takes us until next Sunday.
                      The plan is set...lean on us.

xo
                      Okay, now you've made me cry again.
                      Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
                      AF May 23 09 to July 09

Comment

Someone KICK me please

I have food. It's probably going off. I just forgot to eat. I do that every now and then. It's only when I'm fainting that I realise.
                        Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
                        AF May 23 09 to July 09

Comment

Someone KICK me please

Me too Pan...it can really be a fucker...

Comment

Someone KICK me please

Zen, I said goodnight to you yonks ago, you nightowl.
                            Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
                            AF May 23 09 to July 09

Comment

Someone KICK me please

So is this a new thread or something? The Pan is an idiot, so please all, come and read. Angel, I'm sending you an email.
                              Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
                              AF May 23 09 to July 09

Comment

Someone KICK me please

Get back to TND Angel. Who's propping that up?
                                Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
                                AF May 23 09 to July 09

Comment

Working...
                                X