Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 11th May

It happens Oney.....
        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008

Comment

Army Thread 11th May

Cripes! The hole is a wreck! Seems someone had a rough time while I was gone.
          sigpic
          Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Army Thread 11th May

What happened?????

Comment

Army Thread 11th May

I KNEW you were the backbone there, Greenie! LOL
              sigpic
              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 11th May

Looks like he had a binger. Now he'll be real needy, but I stand my ground. It'll take me a while to sort out the paperwork. But, I won't complain to him. Just do my job and get my paycheck. You'd think if you got a hand addressed letter from the bank, you'd open it. I am sooooooo grateful to be sober.
                sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 11th May

What's your plan longterm, GE? Got job prospects, gonna train, back to school, etc?
                  sigpic
                  awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 11th May

Oh Greenie, I didnt realise he was a drinker too....
                    Thank god you are sober girl....

Comment

Army Thread 11th May

Rubes I'm sort of hoping for that epiphany..... "Ooohhh, THAT'S what I really want to do!" I've been looking for jobs, but I want something that really rings my bell - not just a daily grind for a paycheck.
                      sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 11th May

He's not that big of a drinker. He has other issues. He has an addivtive personality. But I'm not going to point fingers as I have the addictive potential.
                        sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 11th May

That's the ticket, GE. And as for the ex, nothing scares the starch out of the horndog like a confident, intelligent, SOBER woman!!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 11th May

BTW, is it hot and steamy there, Greeny?
                            sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 11th May

goodafternoon to everyone well up date at for sue and i she is still in hospital and i fix dryer.. its hell being house man .. clean the dish load the dishwasher , wash the clothes and clean the house and mow the yard .. ok ok enought venting .. well one more and its hot ok done so hows your day so far everyone ..

zenny i need to go for a drive you up for it girl how are you feeling
                              :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                              best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Army Thread 11th May

I don't scare him rubes, he wants to cling to me to soak leach out the characteristics I have that he does not. He mistakes it for love.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X