Army Thread 11th May

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 11th May

Oney, that is going to be mighty uncomfortable when you start to sweat.....ooh I forgot you have no intention of sweating do you?
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 11th May

And of course we will be wearing our very own brand of CT covers. Oney - as marketing director of the LMFCTO I hope club you will be exploiting this commercial opportunity to its fullest. We should make ourselves available for photo shoot after wards.
      So Oney you are going for the gravy tone tan - I think the morange minge will be more attractive in the older woman such as starts and myself.
      Actually we may need some bodyguards.
      BH

Comment

Army Thread 11th May

I've got a pair of those Oney. They chaff a bit at the calves I find.
        I'm off to get some food in.
        See you all later.

Comment

Army Thread 11th May

Yeah starts what is with the 3.9 miles.... come up round it up to the nearest mile for god sake. Just take another couple of steps and make it the BIG FOUR OH....you can do it.
          BH

Comment

Army Thread 11th May

:H:H:H:H

Comment

Army Thread 11th May

boozehag;611339 wrote: And of course we will be wearing our very own brand of CT covers. Oney - as marketing director of the LMFCTO I hope club you will be exploiting this commercial opportunity to its fullest. We should make ourselves available for photo shoot after wards.
              So Oney you are going for the gravy tone tan - I think the morange minge will be more attractive in the older woman such as starts and myself.
              Actually we may need some bodyguards.
              BH
              Not sure I am with that colour boozy, it sounds too much like mangy minge...that may not give the right impression. Dont you agree?

Comment

Army Thread 11th May

Right, I am off to do that thang!
                See ya later folks...wish me luck!

Comment

Army Thread 11th May

Fine then starts pick your own colour for your mingy mane or your mangy minge or whatever you call it. I am sticking with the morange as I will blend in nicely with the fruit the crowd throws at us....
                  BH

Comment

Army Thread 11th May

okey dokey - do your thang and catch you tomorrow. Dont forget to practice your acceptance speech too for when we are on the winners podium.
                    BH

Comment

Army Thread 11th May

Oney
                      Are you and limers walking together? Me and starts will be racing to the finish...now that she is gone I can tell you that I am going to do my damdest to beat her.... just dont tell her okay? I want to lull her into a false sense of security and then on the day when that starting gun goes off I will be off like a polaris missile throwing women and children behind me.
                      BH

Comment

Army Thread 11th May

Yes that is what I thought. Mums the word eh.
                        You dont need to train to walk 6 miles as long as you have a lie down every mile or so you will be just fine - you have a mattress attached to your back anyway dont ya - just bring that in case they run out.
                        Just FYI running is slightly different to walking (you may have seen it on TV) and it requires a bit more effort and that is why we need those go faster stripes on the camel toe covers.
                        BH

Comment

Army Thread 11th May

Hello hello! Am doing more procrastinating, have got all the words for THE ESSAY but need to reference it. should have been done by now, but I've been popping in and out of MWO all day. I love the race outfits.......
                          Proud to be SLIGHTLY SLOVENLY.:wavin:

[/COLOR]

Comment

Army Thread 11th May

Must away to me leaba now for the beauty sleep. Will probably dream about being chased down grafton street by mattresses, camels, oompa loompas and Peter Andre! What a combo!
                            BH

Comment

Army Thread 11th May

Morning Betty
                              Hey good luck with your own run - you are keeping it very low key - are you doing any training? We are really making a massive big deal about the whole thing!
                              BH

Comment

Army Thread 11th May

Good night all.
                                BH

Comment

Working...
                                X