Nos Da BH.
    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread 11th May

Morning Cymru.
      How's things?

Comment

Army Thread 11th May

morning all,lovely morning here,just got pc fixed,its now cable connected instead of wireless,it only took abt 6 weeks for company to sort it:H,anyway everybody seems happy i am of to catch up on a few things chk in later:thumbs:

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
        I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 11th May

I referenced and submitted - woo hoo! Have a GREAT Monday. Bxxxxxx
          Proud to be SLIGHTLY SLOVENLY.:wavin:

[/COLOR]

Comment

Army Thread 11th May

Sweaty Betty;611361 wrote: Hello hello! Am doing more procrastinating, have got all the words for THE ESSAY but need to reference it. should have been done by now, but I've been popping in and out of MWO all day. I love the race outfits.......
            what course are you doing Betty?

Comment

Army Thread 11th May

did you see a couple drowned after jumping into a river to save their dogs...hopeit wasnt Starts.

Comment

Army Thread 11th May

Hi Limers - I've just started a Primary Teaching Degree. Lots and lots of words but no classroom action yet!

Bx
                Proud to be SLIGHTLY SLOVENLY.:wavin:

[/COLOR]

Comment

Army Thread 11th May

fair play to you Betty, it will be all worth it in the end. It happened in airside I think, I just seen it on sky news.

Comment

Army Thread 11th May

right, im off to do a little more, Ive alot to catch up on.

Comment

Army Thread 11th May

Good Day Army
                      Job interview today, then lunch with my cousin, then find a dentist to fix this tooth. Hope all are well and had a lovely Mothers' Day. Great night for Boston!!! Big Bruins win, Celtics won and Red Sox won. Whoo Hoo.
                      "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Army Thread 11th May

Hi bdd
                        Wow that was fast. I ordered on May 7th I think, so hopefully it will be here soon. Please do let me know how you get on, and I will do the same. There is a thread "Newbies on Topamax" that I have been reading. I don't know if you have had a chance to check it out.

Comment

Army Thread 11th May

GM, everyone! Haven't had time to even begin catching up. Sea, how's your head, babe? You and I have a LOT in common.
                          sigpic
                          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 11th May

Hi ya Rubes
                            I got the staples out last Friday. It is still a bit sore and scabby. Yuck.

Comment

Army Thread 11th May

Topa has been my lifesaver! I hope it works for you. I slipped coming out of the little country store near the cabin the first Mon I was there - mid day, no problems, no AL - and ruptured the bursa sac in my left elbow. I can't tell u how much fun that was!
                              sigpic
                              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 11th May

Ouch Rubes, sounds painful. I am looking forward to trying the Topa. I hope my blood pressure doesn't get too low. That was the reason my Doc did not want to prescribe it.

Comment

Working...
                                X