Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 11th May

Everything works itself out Gyco.
    It sucks sometimes but it always passes.

Comment

Army Thread 11th May

Talk to us Gyco. What is wrong?
      Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
      AF May 23 09 to July 09
      AF December 16, 09 FORWARD.

Comment

Army Thread 11th May

we all have are down moment sbut i got u folks

Comment

Army Thread 11th May

Hey mate, I have just been through the worst day of my life. My freinds here got me thru.
          Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
          AF May 23 09 to July 09

Comment

Army Thread 11th May

It was a full moon Gyco..........say no morex
            Proud to be SLIGHTLY SLOVENLY.:wavin:

[/COLOR]

Comment

Army Thread 11th May

yo my wifejust bot me a new book healing the addicted brain buy it

Comment

Army Thread 11th May

you folks a precious

Comment

Army Thread 11th May

are hahah

Comment

Army Thread 11th May

Gyco you know I love you.
                    Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
                    AF May 23 09 to July 09

Comment

Army Thread 11th May

ok im off to read interesting book,amagiere friends you do no your the best thanx folks gyco is ok

Comment

Army Thread 11th May

this is what we do im al rt folks

Comment

Army Thread 11th May

Bad is relative, isn't it Gy, just like everything else, when you look around the world? I had some terribly painful times recently, but some that put me over the moon.
                          sigpic
                          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 11th May

Hi Everyone,
                            I had a wonderful Mother's Day yesterday and I wish all you Mother's a belated happy day! Hubby worked all day but son made me a huge breakfast...after that I asked him to do a hike with me. We went to a particular mountain that has a cave tour at the top of the hike and started out. Both of us tired out before reaching the top but we both had a great work out and vowed we would make it to the top the next time. It was a very steep walk so it tired us out quickly but the scenery was beautiful as was the fresh air. I told my son I wanted to do it for the next 2 days because the pass we paid for was a three day pass, so we'll see. I'll have to get him going right after I get off work to do it before dark. I felt so full of endorphins after the walk; it felt great dispite the fatigue and I have no soreness at all today...those are good things.

Have a great day everyone....I'll be on and off all day to check in on everyone.
                            Krigs
                            "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Army Thread 11th May

Hey Kriggenbottem!!
                              sigpic
                              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 11th May

Hi Gyc, Pops, Rubes and Pan.
                                "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Working...
                                X