Thought for the Day.......( Monday )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"You can?t undo anything you?ve already done, but you can face up to it.
    You can tell the truth. You can seek forgiveness. And then let God do the rest. "
    Author Unknown

Have a nice day ! IAD
    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
    Dr. Seuss

Comment

Thanks. Nice thought to start the week with.
      Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

So true:-)
        "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Well Hello There . . .

Good morning kids . . . it's a Glorious Day here in S. ON !

Comment

Good one, IAD's. I had a conversation with one of my g'daughters yesterday where I told her the same thing I told her dad and aunt when they were growing up. She's dealing with the internet, YouTube, FaceBook, etc. and talking (bitching) about other girls. I gave her my famous words of advice for teenage angst: "Never put it in writing."
            sigpic
            Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

IAD;611373 wrote: "You can?t undo anything you?ve already done, but you can face up to it.
              You can tell the truth. You can seek forgiveness. And then let God do the rest. "
              Author Unknown

Have a nice day ! IAD
              love it AMEN BRO
              :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
              best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Hay Ruby.....missed ya.......welcome back ! I just placed a couple of country songs on Fickle's thread (Magical M. Tour) come on over. IAD
                Dr. Seuss

Comment

Hay Bro (T)......How's Sue doing, been in and out of the site the last couple of days...! IAD
                  Dr. Seuss

Comment

Thanks guys. I heard some good music while I was gone. Little coffee shops, restaurants, springing up and those starving musicians playing for their dinner.
                    sigpic
                    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Teach your kids that, Oney!
                      sigpic

Comment

Thanks IAD- It's very good advice indeed.
                        AF since 7/26/2009

"There is nothing noble in being superior to other man. The true nobility is being superior to your previous self."--Hindu proverb.

"Sobriety isn't a landing but rather a journey." anonymous

Comment

I wonder if I follow through with that if my husband will forgive me and come home?

WF

Comment

Working...
                          X