FutureMe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FutureMe

I don't know if this will help anybody else but I found this website a while back.
    The idea is that you can send yourself an email at any time in the future to see what you were thinking and feeling then and if you have managed to keep the promises that you made to yourself or see how your life plan has altered.
    You can make them public or private. There is some good reading on it too.
    I'll be getting one back in a year and another one in ten years. It would be lovely if I've been true to myself....

FutureMe.org

FutureMe

That is such a great idea!!! Ever since I was a little girl I've had this thing about time, how now is already gone. My whole family put things in a time capsule done in the early 70's that will be opened in about 15 years, but this idea is even easier and more relevant! Thanks, P.
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

FutureMe

This is a great idea, thanks for posting!
      My creed; "Be the friend you seek, the spouse yours deserves and the Parent your children need"

Comment

FutureMe

Just sent mine.( I talk to myself all the time anyway )..Thanks Popeye..
        I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
        One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

FutureMe

I did too, its a great idea, it will be very interesting if I reach my set goals..

Comment

FutureMe

nice one of to chk it out

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
            I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Working...
            X