The Next Day Thread, Tuesday, 120509

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well ND'rs it is now. Day 1 for Pan. Again.

Thanks so much you guys for all your support yesterday. I love you all.

I've made a promise to you all and I will keep it.

Have a great day.

Love to all, Pan.
    Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
    AF May 23 09 to July 09
    AF December 16, 09 FORWARD.

Good morning Pan, Zen, and all to come,
    Shaping up to be a beautiful autumnal day here, i suspect, though it's still dark outside.
    Have a great one all!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Good morning Pan & Zenny....
      Pan, I know you don't feel ready but trust me on this one...after a couple of AF days everything will seem much lighter. So I hope there's no wine in the house?? You know you can't do it with wine in the house.
      The doggies get their walk today...and another starfish might be saved.
      I'm doing it with you Pan...day 2 for me today.

I don't think I'll go to the gym today...my membership has run out and I've lots of moving things to do (so many forms to fill out!!) But I'm racked with guilt...will think about it.

Have a lovely, sober day all.

xo

Comment

Hi G - have a great day!

Comment

Wow, everyone is up early this morning!

Hi Pam, Mr G, Angel and Zen :-)

I'm with Pan and Angel on the wagon after my horrible weekend binge!

AF day number 2 coming up.. Feels good to know I'm not alone in making a mistake, to be honest!

And you are right Angel, everything is magically good again after a few days AF..

Good luck everyone :-)
          What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Comment

Morning all.

good to see you sounding positive Pan, you know that getting through today will be the hardest, tomorrow and the days after will be easier.

Angel, I am sure your body will forgive you for not going to the gym, but you might need the break to release some stress. Personally, I get withdrawal symptons after 5 days.

Morning G and Zen and welcome back Dave.

Comment

Ezz, I've worked so hard to tone up & get stronger...and now for about the next 4-6 weeks my routine will be all out of whack. I'll have to find a new gym etc...and I'm afraid I'm gonna be back at square 1 again...hmm, I see where this commitment would be handy in other areas of my life!!!!
              Anyway, walked up the steep hill to kindy...better than nothing.

Still no Pan minus the icked today...I guess it's only 10.30am up there.

Comment

Morning Pan, Angel,Ezz et al,
                Hey Pan keep going. You'll make it fine. This will sound weird, but if you don't make a big deal out of it, it won't be! That attitude worked so well with me in cutting down. Give it a crack. When I was thinking about it all the time, and it was constantly at the front of my thoughts, it was a huge problem that wouldn't go away, and I'd succumb every bloody time and get smashed. But when I switched my thinking around and relegated booze and the need for the next drink to the back of my mind, it worked wonders.

I'm going to be off the air from now until 1st June, so everyone stay well.
                May you all be well, may you all have happy hearts, and be kind to yourself.

Comment

Rags, be safe on your journey. Till we hear from you again!
                  Rubes
                  sigpic
                  Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                  awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Take good care Rags and have a ball. Catch you when you get back.

Comment

Rags, I look forward to your return. Fair weather and gentle winds 'til then.
                      Rubes
                      sigpic
                      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Thanks Ruby,
                        It'll be a great trip meeting up with far away friends, and seeing a bit more of Australia. And I'll be doing it sober!!

See you in a few weeks.

Comment

Bye for now Rags!

My lovely cleaner just arrived with a hacking cough and won't go home! She's so stubborn but means well.

I'm going to take some vitc and echinacea and go out! I always get sick just before I travel.

Angel- I'm sure all the physical stuff you have to do will keep keep you ticking over until you get back into a routine. X
                          Proud to be SLIGHTLY SLOVENLY.:wavin:

[/COLOR]

Comment

Bye rags - I'll be back in Oz next time we catch up!
                            Ah yes Betts - keep the vit C up so your immune system is up on the plane also. Is it tmrw you go??

Comment

Hi everyone, well the sun is shinning here I am now on Day 2 AF and I have walked the dog and I have also picked up some bit for hubby which took me all morning and pretty soon I will have to pick the kids up from school so I have had no time for housework but never mind there is always tomorrow, I am in such a good mood sometimes I get a bit worried that something horrible is going to happen to get rid of this good mood (how mad is that) I should enjoy while I have it!!!which is what I entend to do. Pan how are you going girl? Betts is it the UK that you are going to or am I thinking of someone else? Well I hope all of you enjoy the rest of your day keep smilling love ronnie xx
                              :dancin: enguin:
                              starting over

Comment

Working...
                              X