Clear All

The Next Day Thread, Tuesday, 120509

Hi G. Good to see you, as always.
    Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
    AF May 23 09 to July 09
    AF December 16, 09 FORWARD.

Comment

I have made it to Day 6 once but caved in the evening but I was proud of doing that. Hi G
      :dancin: enguin:
      starting over

Comment

Well, it's doggie dinner time. One of them keeps telling me. They know the time strangely, every night. I spose I should feed myself as well. Haven't eaten for days. Then it's down to Neighbours and Home and Away. I'll be back later if anyone's around. Have a good night.
        Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
        AF May 23 09 to July 09
        AF December 16, 09 FORWARD.

Comment

You have a good night too Pan
          starting over

Comment

Catch ya later Panaroo, and good to see you as always too......

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Hang in there Ronnie!....The 'toolbox' thread is always a good read, even if we've read it before.....

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Thanks G, I have just had a very quick look there and I did'nt realise there was so much info on there, I will make a point of properly reading through it tomorrow, as hubby is home now so Id better see how his day his been. Take care everyone, keep smilling love ronnie xx
                starting over

Comment

Take care Ronnie....

Comment

evening all.

just getting dinner ready here, got lots of big jobs out of the way today. Glad to see that everyone is doing so well today.

Comment

Evening Ezz...What's for dinner?

Comment

Absolutely nothing exciting, bangers and mash but I did manage to find some really great good quality pork sausages.

Mr 4 is currently plotting his future career so that he can make enough money to buy a yellow lambourghini. He plans to fix cars, trains and navy boats.

Comment

I reckon Mr. 4 is onto something!....i love banger's and mash....haven't had it in ages. I sometimes do a bastardised version if i get the taste for it.

Comment

Evening all...quick check-in before bed.
                            Pan - good to see you, you sound better and I'm very happy that tomorrows the day...we can tell you all about it but it's you who has to make the final decision, so I'm happy.
                            Ezz - It's so adorable the things the kiddies come up with...my mr4 says he wants to buy a car with the money in his money box "I've got sooo much money in there" he says. Trying to teach the 'working for it has it's own rewards' is difficult.
                            Hi/Bye G, I'm off again.

xo

Comment

Mr 4 is now bordering on obsessive. He has announced that he would like me to get a job so that I can buy an Alfa Spider. I asked him out he plans on getting to kindy, the bus. I think that my husband is having a negative influence. Miss 6 however has no intentions of ever getting a job or buying a house.

Comment

Hi Ezz :-)

Mr 4 has at least got most excellent taste in cars...LOL
                                What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Comment

Working...
                                X