army thread tuesday may12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

morning everybodymy pc is working normal now so i am back on track with all things web,dont no what weather is like yet as i have not looked out windowfelt very tired last few days and have being told that as i have being training & watching what i eat i am missing out on some protein,will be rectifying that today,well everybody have a nice and sober day. happy tuesday:illbeback:

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Morning Mario! Am just hopping on to talk myself into trying a 5k run on the treadmill. If I can do it I'll run the race on Sunday, if not I'll walk - am having a coffee now as apparently that's good for 'athletic performance' (Hee hee) and then will scaffold myself into my sports bra and get on over to the gym in about an hour - nothing like a dramatic build up. Are you training for something in particular?

Bettyx (who will be extremely sweaty in bit.)
    Proud to be SLIGHTLY SLOVENLY.:wavin:

[/COLOR]

Comment

Goodmorning, I survived my weekend and am now on 10 day AF! I went to a body building/strong man competition on Sunday they had some amazing protein powders that you can drink post work out they do help!!. I bought some whey powder for midmorning/afternoon snack
      Good friends are like stars you may not always see them but you know they are there

Comment

Good morning Mario, Betts and Star!
        Mario, I can totally understand that tiredness too. Good to look at your diet first.
        I take all one, that is a high protein powder and I am sure it helps give me lots of nutrients that I would miss out from my diet ( I am a vegetarian)
        Betts, good for you on the run. Even if you dont make the whole run, running and walking is good.
        I always have coffee before a run too.
        Starlet, you are a star for your 10 days! Well done.
        Do you train at all?
        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Hello all, going to drop the kids to school in a bit and go on a long walk,were a healthy bunch here aint we?

Comment

Hi BDD and SLimes...
            BDD I LOVE that sober feeling!
            Yep we sure are healthy creatures these days. Enjoy your walk, How far you going?

Comment

I dont know , s far as I can!

Comment

Evening all
                You will not believe what was on the main 6o'clock news in NZ tonight. Head line news - Katie P and Peter Andre splitting up. WTF how could that be news over here for god sake - I mean no one here would even know who they are (except me cos I read the daily mail online!). It is such a co-incidence that I dreamt about him chasing me down grafton street, riding a camel and followed by a load of morange oompa loompas. Who should I dream about tonight I wonder? Hope you all have a great day.
                BDD there is nothing worse than a hangover in the sun!
                BH

Comment

Limers
                  Can you scout the course for us and tell us if there are any hills (with or without eyes).

Comment

Boozy, you obviously have psychic tendencies. Embrace them. The reason he was chasing you was to make you move quicker so you could make rather more than a feeble attempt to beat me and katie who will of course be running together (as we have the same looks/style etc)

Comment

They have looked a bit miserable for a while now....

Comment

hmm it was a rather erotic dream (hence the camels and the oompa loompas and mysterious girl playing in the background). I guess I will probably be named in the divorce papers but I really dont need the publicity right now what with doing the run and all...
                        If only I could used my talents for good.
                        BH

Comment

I know oney and its all my fault. I feel so bad about it.
                          Its probably just a publicity stunt.
                          BH

Comment

Here you go Boozy, dont go getting all unnecessary now..
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGZ6gmoMxEw[/video]]YouTube - Mysterious Girl

Comment

I am enjoying the six packs in that vid.....

Comment

Working...
                              X