army thread tuesday may12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks, DB. It has passed. One more fire put out.
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Doing pretty good....really, really busy at the end of the school year but try to pop in once in a while. Things will slow after Memorial Day...........I HOPE!
      Finally Free

Comment

Red, there is actually a wonderfull thread that Eve11 started about L-Glut -- I'll bump it up for you.

P.S. I don't only use it for AL cravings -- also SUGAR CRAVINGS
        "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Thanks

Thanks Dee....is it in the meds section or is it in the generals?
          Finally Free

Comment

I just bumped it up for you Red:-)
            "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Deebs, what section is the thread in? BR, I figured things were wicked busy at school right now. I've been gone so long, just catching up, but I missed you.
              sigpic
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Thanks Dee....found it, WOW, how informative. That certainly answers my question. I picked some up at the store this weekend so I'm gonna give it a try! My head can use all the help it can get in the "concentration" department for the next few weeks!
                Rube.....missed you 2, thought you were never coming back!
                Finally Free

Comment

Ditto Rubes -- good to see you posting:-)

It's great stuff aint it Red. I can't remember the how or why but Judie was telling me that it's also great for helping weight loss - YAY

Comment

Here's a little gift for the CT club, from yesterday's Giro podium:

Attached files [img]/converted_files/898480=4940-attachment.jpg[/img]
                    vegan zombies want your grains

Comment

DeeBee;612390 wrote: Red, there is actually a wonderfull thread that Eve11 started about L-Glut -- I'll bump it up for you.

P.S. I don't only use it for AL cravings -- also SUGAR CRAVINGS
                      DB, Thanks for the tip; I had no idea. Are you also saying it helps nic cravings???
                      Hi Everyone- I'm happy to see you all today. I just had a yearly check up and got poked and prodded all over my plump little body. The Dr set me up for a D & C in a few weeks so that's something fun to look forward to-NOT. Oh Well, it is really no big deal. Have a great day everyone. That's fantastic news about Sean....Sea's good news comes next!
                      Krigs
                      "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Hey Krigs. Time for spring cleaning, huh? LOL
                        sigpic

Comment

Yep, a Dusting and Cleaning, I guess is in order. How was your Dr. Appoint? Elbow looked at?
                          "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Hey guys.
                            Krigs, the lglut works for all cravings. I think it evens out the blood sugar.
                            Are you giving up again?
                            Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                            Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Elbow is healing nicely, NP couldn't believe the story of how everything happened (I haven't shared details, will e-mail if you MUST know) then realized she knew my Daddy, and said she understood how I could be so tough. Anyhoo, BP was up some, no biggie. I go for Sleep Study tomorrow night b/c of apnea. I don't know how I'll sleep, Starty. They won't let me bring Tink. LOL
                              sigpic

Comment

Awwwh shite rubes...I cant sleep without a lump at my feet.....and I dont mean Mr Starts!
                                Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                                Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Working...
                                X