Life begins again tomorrow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Om Mani Pedme Hung... The Jewel is within the lotus...You are the lotus seed, having grown from the mud, up through the water to raise your face to the sun... Tibetan mantra using the lotus (Type of water lilly)
    What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Comment

Chief had a very good post yesterday on another thread about cravings, and how long they last. How much time are you giving your cravings, how much thought? Find something to do immediately when they strike, like a walk, a run, make a call, etc. Maybe the craving will pass this time, and that's what we do, fight the devil one fire at a time.
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

The jewel is compassion...
        What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Comment

Starts, my wonkwonk yorkie has wonked nonstop since I got up 1/2 hour ago. Wants me to play with her, chase her around, and I'm not awake yet!
          sigpic
          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Great motivation Pan and sounds like you really want to make the change. We are here for you.
            "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Working...
            X