Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From UKSEAN...

Sean,

I have tears of joy in my eyes for you. Congratulations! You amaze me. Best of luck!

Comment

From UKSEAN...

That's fantastic news Sean. I am so happy for you.
      "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

From UKSEAN...

Sean,

I have tears of joy in my eyes for you. Congratulations! You amaze me. Best of luck!

Comment

From UKSEAN...

Sean,
          you are truely an inspiration.
          You are one of the strongest, bravest persons I have ever had the pleasure to know. (even if just virtually)
          I am so proud of you.
          Great things are in store for you.

much luck, love and light,
          K
          Striving to live life without ALCOHOL

Comment

From UKSEAN...

Dearest Sean, I haven't had a computer for several days now so I have kinda lost touch with what's been going on thru the threads but I have continued to include you in my daily meditations and prayer and have noticed a real difference in the feeling that I am reciecivg back at the end of my prayers for you, each morning. The feeling that I get NOW is SO much more powerful and focused. I get a sense of determination and pride "in accomplishment" that wasn't there before. What a wonderful example you have set for so many others, especially for ME, to follow. God Bless you in your new WORK !!!
            sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Working...
            X