I lost my Mojo:(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I lost my Mojo:(

:upset:I haven't visited here in a week or more...I probably should have. I was doing good there for a bit, but for some reason I went crazy and decided to drink every day again I'm going to try to start fresh today and see how long I can go. I had a fight over absolutely nothing with DH last night after consuming a 6pack AND almost a whole bottle of wine. I feel like Poo today...serves me right. I needed a good kick in the pants. I don't usually drink as much as I did last night...that was stupid Shame on Target for putting both my favorite AL on sale at the same time. yuck.
    :new:

I lost my Mojo

I remember doing something similar not long after I joined here and though to myself WTF was that all about -- my theory? i figured it was my way of saying good bye to AL who was my best buddy.

Today is a new day.... make it special by NOT drinking.
    "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

I lost my Mojo

Hi Obsidian

Just try and learn from it. Think about what set you off and why you had that 1st drink. If you can work that out you can avoid a repeat!

See you on the 4 day thread?
      If alcohol made you happy I should be the happiest person alive! I'm not.

Comment

I lost my Mojo

No kick, just a big hug, OT! You didn't 'lose' your mojo, just temporarily misplaced it. For now anyway, it's HERE! (last place ya look, huh?) I can't tell you how many times I've had fights with the BF over absolutely nothing after consuming too much. They're the worst and SO embarrassing the next day. Hopefully all will be forgiven and you can make it up.

Welcome back!

LilBit
        "If you fell down yesterday, get up today." -- H.G. Wells

Comment

I lost my Mojo

I'm with you obsidian. Last month I quit for a week, then had some beers on weekends, then gradually started that same old pattern again. That was the first time I really tried to quit. As soon as I was feeling healthy and strong, I started playing with the fire again. Now, I am recovering from a weekend binge. Feel like crap. I passed out early every day. I feel absolutely irresponsible. I want to get back where I was before, where the fear was real. I hate this feeling. I don't know why I put myself in this place once again.
          "With forward movement, you are bound to encounter turbulence." - I dono

Comment

I lost my Mojo

Consider yourself kicked, OT. Repeat, 'Insanity is repeating the same mistake, expecting a different result'. Do you have a plan? If not, when your tempted, just come here and read the stories, read everything you can here to help you get past that moment. And ASK for help, ask someone with real time to be your buddy. We all start where you are.
            sigpic
            Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

I lost my Mojo

Thanks everyone My DH is going to pay for accupuncture treatments. I know a medical board certified accupuncturist who has cured MANY of my friends' weird addictions. I'm hoping he can help me in this process I'll let you know how it goes. My first appointment is this Thursday!
              :new:

Comment

I lost my Mojo

I REALLY want to know how that turns out!! Something I've been considering, just don't know where to start here in Georgia.
                sigpic
                Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

I lost my Mojo

I am really interested to hear how this goes too. Wishing you the best in your new life!
                  "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

I lost my Mojo

I lost my mojo, too, left and am back too. Let's hang in here together, ok? I'm interested in the acupuncture, too. I'm considering it for depression.

Love,
                    Be
                    "Action is...the enemy of thought." :l Joseph Conrad

Comment

I lost my Mojo

I tried the acupunture thing last year. It is truly relaxing. It does seem to help some people and I hope it works for you.
                      I stopped at the package store on my way home on several occasions, so stopped going after a bit. It was expensive as well and not covered by insurance.

Winefree

Comment

I lost my Mojo

obsidian_tears;612529 wrote: Thanks everyone My DH is going to pay for accupuncture treatments. I know a medical board certified accupuncturist who has cured MANY of my friends' weird addictions. I'm hoping he can help me in this process I'll let you know how it goes. My first appointment is this Thursday!
                        Acupuncture is so powerful - that's a great idea. I'd love to hear how you go.

Oh, an I had to teach myself that lesson over & over again...the one where I realise being too drunk/hungover sux... just learn.

xo

Comment

I lost my Mojo

Acupuncture really interest's me. A friend went for treatments for smoking and reackons he hasn't craved for a cig since.

Be -- I am so pleased to see you posting again -- sending love and hugs to you.
                          "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

I lost my Mojo

Hi there . . .

You lost your Mojo, do you need some help finding it? I would like to help.

Please to forgive but I couldn't help but chuckle when you said "Shame on Target for having a sale on your favorite AL" lol . How would they know that . . . lol

Acupuncture, interestingly enough just this morning in the book I am reading, I read something about it helping to cure additions to AL and other drugs even smoking . . . amazing! Coincidence or what that I would read that and then these threads would be here at the same time.

Comment

I lost my Mojo

obsidian, when you go, ask for the pointed magnets to be placed on the addiction points on your ears (inside top of ear lobes) so you can press on them. also ask about the "valerian points" on the inside of your arms just above your elbows for stress/anxiety. Good luck with that, I'll be interested to hear how it goes.
                              sigpic
                              Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Working...
                              X