I lost my Mojo:(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I lost my Mojo

I had to reschedule my appointment for Tuesday because we had to meet with our home loan officer today..(we're buying a house)...so I'll be able to ask for those specifics greeneyes...but I have a feeling he'll tell me about them first
    :new:

Comment

I lost my Mojo

acupuncture rocks! Lot of ins will even pay for it.
      I haven't quite found my mojo yet, but I have put my feet in the shallow end of the pool.

Just checking in here used to make me think I needed a nice glass of wine....now somehow I'm finding myself cheered. Haven't done much but read here. Lot of wisdom floating around this site.

Did buy supplements (some) started those.
      rolypoly

Comment

I lost my Mojo

Hi, Roly! Hope your feeling well today. There is a really good acupunturist near me I've found out, at Serenbe, so I'm checking into it.
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

I lost my Mojo

Hi Rubywillow,
          Thanks, I am working on the things that make me feel better...does help.
          Bummer not being able to get the physical activity I love ,and have always used to keep depression at bay!
          I wish you well with you acupuncture.

I had treatment that was very proficient technically from one person., but we got off on a chatting friendship kind of footing. I would often leave carrying some of his feelings with me.
          I took a chi gong class from him..
          He was great. Could tell when my strength was ebbing and we switched to chair movement.
          He was mellow that day, said he was teaching it because he needed it.

Must admit feeling guilty when I went to the new lady in town....Just once (way to spendy). The experience was wonderful however. Mellow environment... little talking and I left feeling worked, but relaxed. Wish I could merge the two.

obsidian..I hope you have a positive experience.

Hello greeneyes,
          I have never seen the magnets you mentioned. I would love that. Are they something a lay person can buy and us?
          thanks folks,
          roly

Comment

Working...
          X